Looking for a gun belt that can double as an everyday belt.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    My normal non gun belt is getting close to the end of its life. I'm looking to replace it maybe with a gun belt. What do you guys use and is there anything not too stiff for everyday belt use? Looking for black leather.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Nothing wrong with the 5.11 instructor 1.75". I wear one every day and it keeps the EDC right where it should be. It doesn't stretch like a leather belt so after any large meals you will need to readjust the length.

wrc

unexpected T_STRING in
    May 31, 2012
    AACO
    I use the Galco SB3 with suits. It works with jeans just as well. It comes in black (slight gloss).

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Comptac - go with the same width all around not the tapered. Dress up or dress down.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I just bought a Bigfoot gun belt with the steel insert. I will be wearing it for the first time today. Belt looks to be very well made.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i got a thick leather belt at the chantilly gun show a few years back. normal, non-tactical look, works great carrying or not. next show is next weekend. i don't remember the vendor but there are at least a couple each show.

Walton Feep

Sep 29, 2012
    +1 for Simply Rugged. I have two belts and several holsters. Excellent quality. Probably the last belts I will every purchase.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    i got a thick leather belt at the chantilly gun show a few years back. normal, non-tactical look, works great carrying or not. next show is next weekend. i don't remember the vendor but there are at least a couple each show.

I bought one at the last Chantilly show from Texas Gunslinger. So far it's been a great belt. Its a reinforced double layer 1 1/4 inch. Nice and stiff but still comfortable. Looking at their website they don't seem to have nearly the selection on it that they had at the show.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Ares Gear Ranger belt or Aegis belt. They are expensive but by far the best belts I've ever owned. I wouldn't wear anything else. In uniform or off duty

Hands down the best gun belts made. Jones Tactical is too, but they are made of unobtanium.

If you want a gun belt, get a gun belt. If you want a belt to hold your pants up, get a belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom