Admission is $9.00
    Kids under 16 FREE with a paying adult

http://silveradogunshow.com/schedule.html

hope to see you there!

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there with lots a C&R stuff and great deals on new guns too. Hope to see a bunch of ya there!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount will be there with our normal really the coolest stuff and some fresh super kool long gun inventory (it should hit my door jus' before the show and it hit my doors 07/09/15, a week early---see post #21)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:party29::sign11:

Remember that this show is now air conditioned and the isles are W-I-D-E!!!!

According to the extended weather forecast, I don't think there will be any problems of anybody getting stuck in the snow at the show that weekend (I double checked that to make sure):D

Last edited:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Shooters Discount will be there with our normal really the coolest stuff and some fresh super kool long gun inventory (it should hit my door jus' before the show)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:party29::sign11:

Remember that this show is now air conditioned and the isles are W-I-D-E!!!!

According to the extended weather forecast, I don't think there will be any problems of anybody getting stuck in the snow at the show that weekend (I double checked that to make sure):D

i was there for that one...
    the little toyota made it home in one piece (with i bit less tire rubber :innocent0):D

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    We'll be there. I think I might just pull out the stops this time and just do some blow-out prices. :eek:

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    the little toyota made it home in one piece (with i bit less tire rubber :innocent0):D

I had my Tahoe. No problems there. It was the other idiots out playing in the snow with me. lol

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    We'll be there. I think I might just pull out the stops this time and just do some blow-out prices. :eek:

i'm counting my change now....:innocent0

Attachments

• pennies.jpg
      pennies.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 1,060

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

I wussed out, just getting over shoulder surgery. Doughnuts, or is that just a winter thing?:brows:

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    I have alway liked the Howard county show. It was the first gun show I ever went to abd the first place I bought a gun.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I look forward to the HoCo show - more so than Frederick, although I try to go to both.

Hopefully the safe guy is there. And maybe a nice pattern wood stock on a Marlin 336. And some reloading gizmo gadgets. And a bug-out-bag. And... Nuts, here comes the budget master - gotta go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom