• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lumbermut

May 2, 2013
    Timonium, MD
    Title says it all..............

Gov. Hogan will be on the C4 show (WBAL Radio 1090) on Thursday, 2/18, @ 9:30 AM.

Push him hard on everything!

lumbermut

May 2, 2013
    Timonium, MD
    Yes, carry permits are one important issue. But don't make it the only issue. Attack him with FSA 2013, gas tax, veto overrides, strick scrutiny, and the AG's budget for law suits.

Force Hogan onto the soap box and make him denounce the policies of demoRATS of the GA!

From the other threads..........

There is blood in the water and the sharks are BEGINNING to circle. We need to keep chumming on all fronts.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Why increase the meaningless workload of MSP in doing 77R for long rifles and shotguns? Almost all other states save money by having the LGS do these checks.

In fact, even more money can be saved [and spent on other priorities at MSP] by moving handgun checks to the LGS and ridding the state of the handgun roster.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I can see call screeners not accepting gun calls...

Probable... I do not believe the Gov is inane enough to allow himself to be pigeon holed into any particular subject that he does not wish to deal with in a live on air interview. And furthermore, I believe that the Radio Station will have a list of "no go" subjects. So let's not get ourselves all pent up for a fight that is only going to be a bunch of worthless saber rattling and have no more effect than to piss off those who we need to bring to our camp as allies.

Rather, call in and press other related issues which can be addressed and which do effect our community... but, can't be readily attributed to "those gun nutz".

Tact and advance planning will win the day. Not a full frontal assault on the man's honor and resolve to stay on point with his original campaign promises.

Forced into any position causes a defense reaction. No matter WHO the quarry is or on what topic. Therefore, be wise enough to pull his favor, NOT push him into defending his position AGAINST our affront.

vinjet700

No one of significance
    Mar 1, 2013
    State of absolute disgust
    Yes, carry permits are one important issue. But don't make it the only issue. Attack him with FSA 2013, gas tax, veto overrides, strick scrutiny, and the AG's budget for law suits.

Force Hogan onto the soap box and make him denounce the policies of demoRATS of the GA!

There is blood in the water and the sharks are BEGINNING to circle. We need to keep chumming on all fronts.

Probable... I do not believe the Gov is inane enough to allow himself to be pigeon holed into any particular subject that he does not wish to deal with in a live on air interview. And furthermore, I believe that the Radio Station will have a list of "no go" subjects. So let's not get ourselves all pent up for a fight that is only going to be a bunch of worthless saber rattling and have no more effect than to piss off those who we need to bring to our camp as allies.

Rather, call in and press other related issues which can be addressed and which do effect our community... but, can't be readily attributed to "those gun nutz".

Tact and advance planning will win the day. Not a full frontal assault on the man's honor and resolve to stay on point with his original campaign promises.

Forced into any position causes a defense reaction. No matter WHO the quarry is or on what topic. Therefore, be wise enough to pull his favor, NOT push him into defending his position AGAINST our affront.

Both are good points.
    Be educated not opinionated and push him on multiple issues. We all know gun issues are not high on his priority list.
    Let him know we are out here and we are the ones that put him there.

Stay strong :thumbsup:

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    I am hoping that the Gov. has a bigger picture in mind than a 2A barrage from callers.

I think the Gov. wants to project a strong stance against the MGA and send yet another message that Maryland wants to take back its Gov't.

He has already picked a fight with the ones that have rejected his vetos, I think he wants to let Maryland citizens know that he is not going to stand for it, and continue to expose the power hungry corruption that Mike & Mike continue to force upon the good people of Md. Ones who are starving for true leaders and ones who really care about the people.

I hope that this is not a "shot across the bow" but one right to the heart, and I hope it is BIG.

I am the power MY Governor wields in Annapolis, and I want him to make his punches count where most effective.

I think he is up to the task.

RepublicanJD

Jul 16, 2014
    AA County

Strick scrutiny? Maybe let other people call. :sad20:

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I am hoping that the Gov. has a bigger picture in mind than a 2A barrage from callers.

I think the Gov. wants to project a strong stance against the MGA and send yet another message that Maryland wants to take back its Gov't.

He has already picked a fight with the ones that have rejected his vetos, I think he wants to let Maryland citizens know that he is not going to stand for it, and continue to expose the power hungry corruption that Mike & Mike continue to force upon the good people of Md. Ones who are starving for true leaders and ones who really care about the people.

I hope that this is not a "shot across the bow" but one right to the heart, and I hope it is BIG.

I am the power MY Governor wields in Annapolis, and I want him to make his punches count where most effective.

I think he is up to the task.

It would be TOPS if he can get Mike to squeal again and start whining.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    Hogan isn't going to talk about guns... If anything he will say it is a matter of settled law for the courts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr H

Banana'd
    I half-heard something yesterday, so please... someone flesh this out for me...

It sounded as if the Ds are filing a barrage of 'pet project' bills for their districts, in an attempt to force Hogan to issue vetoes, so they can tank him.

Yeah, Mikes... it's all about bipartisanship...

:mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom