• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • elwojo

File not found: M:/Liberty.exe
    Dec 23, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    They have decided to stop this legislation - something about it being too rough on Wisconsin's hunters according to them: source.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    hahaha

They have decided to stop this legislation - something about it being too rough on Wisconsin's hunters according to them: source.

And the real reason they backed off was they would be getting their asses handed to them on a platter.

Last edited:

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Cheeseheads interested in confiscation should check in with the Connecticut State Police to see how their program is going.

Fewer than 45,000 assault-style weapons have been registered in New York state since a landmark gun control act took effect in 2013, state records released Tuesday show, suggesting that Empire State gun owners are largely ignoring one of the signature elements of the watershed legislation.

By comparison, individuals in Connecticut, a state with roughly one-fifth the population of New York, registered more than 50,000 assault-style weapons after similar legislation was passed there in April 2013.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-safe-act-weapons-registry-numbers-released-article-1.2267730

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    Why is it always some unf*ckable looking b*tch proposing this crap? Does not getting laid make them this way?

Before anyone gets their undies in a knot I apply the unf*ckable b*tch to the likes of Vinnie and Frosh as well.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    All these things are probing. They are probing to see public opinion. I suspect that they are considering making a full AWB with confiscation part of the 2016 Democratic Party platform but using things like to to probe opinion.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    All these things are probing. They are probing to see public opinion. I suspect that they are considering making a full AWB with confiscation part of the 2016 Democratic Party platform but using things like to to probe opinion.

Not even that. All it is is pandering to their lefty base in Madison so they can say they 'introduced landmark common sense gun legislation' when the next election comes around.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    Why is it always some unf*ckable looking b*tch proposing this crap? Does not getting laid make them this way?

Before anyone gets their undies in a knot I apply the unf*ckable b*tch to the likes of Vinnie and Frosh as well.

sounds like we need some people to take one (or 100) for the team... sex is like pizza right... bad pizza is still pizza.....

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    None taken. Plenty of moderate, libertarian, and conservative students make it to Madison. When I was there, the Badger Herald (a conservative student newspaper) was so popular as a weekly pub that it became daily to compete with the 100-year old, left leaning Daily Cardinal - and eventually surpassed it in circulation (permanently). It was during the Reagan era. The Onion started there a couple years later as well - initially with a stronger libertarian sentiment mocking the mainstream media.

Agree with Fidelity. There was quite a wave of conservationism when I was there in the mid 80s. I voted for Ronald Reagan as a student there..... Badger Herald was booming. Daily Cardinal had a picture of Lenin on their wall.... :tdown: Whenever I talk to libtards I tell them I went to University of Wisconsin and somehow escaped without being brainwashed. In fact I go even further and tell them to call the university to have my diploma revoked, because they failed their brainwashing mission.

I have been tolerant of my alma mater, up until they let obozo do a rally on university property. Now when the calls come in for donations, they get an earful and usually hang up. I can barely give two craps about that place anymore. Loved going to school there, hate what it has become. Sad really. Fidelity and I (we didn't know each other but we have talked) had a rocking good time. So much fun it made me laugh out loud at times, just walking down the street. Nothing comes close to 4 years of UW. It was better than a Disney E ticket ride. And now, its gone.

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    sounds like we need some people to take one (or 100) for the team... sex is like pizza right... bad pizza is still pizza.....

Bad pizza may give you gurgle gut splatter butt, sex with.... that thing ....lord only knows what you could catch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom