• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I saw some Yugo Mausers for about $200 which I thought was a deal.
    Polish (11) M44.
    I did not purchase any milsurps but plenty there. More there than I'd seen at previous shows.

senetor24

Mar 4, 2013
    There was a ton of variety at the show. A lot of older military rifles, friendly people and prices.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Found a full set of Lee Tokarev dies.

The same place had RCBS Berden de-priming die, Berden primers, 7.62.x54R brass, and 7.62x54R dies. Didn't have the funds :sad20:
    Is the milsurp 7.62x54R rounds reloadable given the Berden primers and decapping?

The show seemed a bit sparse vendor wise. People were there, but not in crowded aisle masses.

Who's this guy "Lee Tokarev"? :innocent0

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'm going to try to make it around 10 am. Hope to see4 a few of you around Lou's table sometime tomorrow.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I'm going to try to make it around 10 am. Hope to see4 a few of you around Lou's table sometime tomorrow.

I jus' might hafta' try an' make it to the show tomorrow though it wasn't in my plans to do so. :innocent0:innocent6:

BTW, Shooters Discount still has a few Colt LE trades still available starting at $699.95 and a few LE trade Remmy 870 Wingmasters at $239.95, all cash or check prices. Quantity on both of these is running low.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I jus' might hafta' try an' make it to the show tomorrow though it wasn't in my plans to do so. :innocent0:innocent6:

BTW, Shooters Discount still has a few Colt LE trades still available starting at $699.95 and a few LE trade Remmy 870 Wingmasters at $239.95, all cash or check prices. Quantity on both of these is running low.

Glad to see you recovered enough from your latest incident to make the show.
    a lot of folks would have been disappointed if you hadn't.:thumbsup:

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Glad to see you recovered enough from your latest incident to make the show.
    a lot of folks would have been disappointed if you hadn't.:thumbsup:

Hopefully I'll see a good bit more recovery/relief during the next week if the chiropractor knows how to work on a person with a healing sternum of 4 months after open heart surgery.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Hopefully I'll see a good bit more recovery/relief during the next week if the chiropractor knows how to work on a person with a healing sternum of 4 months after open heart surgery.

best of luck to you.
    btw: i heard a lot of comments about your yellow "drink" bottle.:D

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I didn't see any M38's but one guy had several M44's. Two Izhevsk, one Romanian and a couple... Hungarian, I think? Can't remember.

I though it was a nice show. Thanks to anyone that stopped by the MSI table, and if you didn't, you suck. :D Don't forget to vote in the Lucky Gunner poll, you can grab a QR code at our table!
    That's was us with the M44's over at South Carroll Sporting Goods.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

nerfherder

Apr 22, 2011
    right here
    I was happy - Accurate Pawn and Tackle had a Remington 700 Long Range in .300 Win Mag. Been looking for one for a little while with no success - thanks guys! Glad I went today!

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I should have said something, but I never got the chance to say anything to the jackass since the line started going indoors. He was actually talking to another gentlemen who was talking about the class 3 stuff that he owns. The other guy seemed like he was trying to set him straight but the idiot didn't look like he was acknowledging it.

The more I thought about it and listened to the way the idiot talked, it seemed like he had absolutely no idea about what he was talking about and/or was in some capacity mentally challenged. He said something about Hillary going to be the next president and he wouldn't be upset if they passed any gun bans as long as he got whatever he wanted before it passed.

Astro turf.. Best bet..ignore..or if you want to have some fun..tell him that in MD all sales require a DNA and drug test at point of sale...;)

Ironnewt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    Harford County
    In the front of the line now listening to some D***** talk about how he doesn't think average citizens need to own machine guns and the politicians should pass "common sense laws" to fix it.

The proper reply is that we need judges to sentence those persons who break the law to the required/mandated sentence and then make sure they do the whole time sentenced

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    Not a bad show but etiquette question. I watched one dealer obviously trying to make a AR-15 sale and he was giving customer bad info on a mini-14 on what it could fire. In this case he was telling potential customer it could not fire 5.56 which if you know the basic MINI-14 is not the case per Ruger which is even covered in manual. I noticed he was not selling MINI-14s. Didn't interfere with sales effort but but stopped looking at anything for that particular dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom