https://nypost.com/2019/11/04/pregnant-florida-mom-uses-ar-15-to-kill-home-intruder/

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tangent

Feb 28, 2013
    https://nypost.com/2019/11/04/pregnant-florida-mom-uses-ar-15-to-kill-home-intruder/

A pregnant woman is credited with saving the lives of her husband and daughter after she used an AR-15 to fatally gun down a home intruder, a report said.

The hero mom sprung into action when two intruders entered the family’s Lithia, Fla. home last week and pistol whipped her husband while violently grabbing their daughter, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.

“They came in heavily hooded and masked,” the husband, Jeremy King, told Bay News 9.

“As soon as they had got the back door opened, they had a pistol on me and was grabbing my 11-year-old daughter.”

The robbers then pistol-whipped King and kicked him while the man’s wife, who is eight months pregnant, retreated into the bedroom.

“When he came toward the back door in her line of sight, she clipped him,” King told the outlet. “He made it from my back door to roughly 200 feet out in the front ditch before the AR did its thing.”

Police said in a press conference that they found the man’s dead body lying in the ditch nearby. The second suspect was on the loose.

The homeowner said he took a “severe beating,” but credited his wife for saving him.

“I’ve got a fractured eye socket, a fractured sinus cavity, a concussion, 20 stitches and three staples in my head,” said King.

“Them guys came in with two normal pistols and my AR stopped it. [My wife] evened the playing field and kept them from killing me.”

The sheriff’s office added that the firearm was in the home legally.

======

Anyone wanna write the MD version? More like Orange is the new Black :(

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    “When he came toward the back door in her line of sight, she clipped him,” King told the outlet. “He made it from my back door to roughly 200 feet out in the front ditch before the AR did its thing.”

I hope this is only the typical poor writing and bad ambiguous journalism because that makes it sound as if the AR was fired at the perp. when he was running away.

tangent

Feb 28, 2013

I hope this is only the typical poor writing and bad ambiguous journalism because that makes it sound as if the AR was fired at the perp. when he was running away.

I was thinking the same. At the same time, considering what he had just done and the likelihood of him coming back, I'd call that self defense.

Eliminate the threat!

Perhaps her first shot made him bleed out?

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Think it was a direct quote. So it's really the person doing the talking that's unclear. Likely the perp bled out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom