Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA

Yes

qkucNnsl.jpg

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    At the show this month there were several vendors from Florida, Ohio and Massachusetts I have never seem before selling WW2 gun parts . Pricing was good for the items I purchased. Also there were several vendors selling AR and AK mags close to $10 .

I didn't look around much, but from the MSI table I can see one vendor advertising "AR mags $10 each, buy 4 get one free" so 5 of them would be $8 each. The same sign also has AK mags listed at $12 ea.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    I got a slightly used Manurhin PP marked to the Bavarian Police, with correct mag. You just never know what'll turn up.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Those who are attending, could you price check m14 mags if you see them?

Thanks

$35/ $40/ $45 for 20/25/30 rnd. two vendors same thing.

All I picked up was some reloading items. Mosburg 590 a1 pistol and S2K were pricey. Blazer brass 9mm $175 but I’d prefer to buy from ammojohn. Seems as though firearm pricing has hit its bottom for gun shows.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007

All I picked up was some reloading items. Mosburg 590 a1 pistol and S2K were pricey. Blazer brass 9mm $175 but I’d prefer to buy from ammojohn. Seems as though firearm pricing has hit its bottom for gun shows.

Thanks for checking on the mags. It gives me an idea of what to pay.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    The show was the usual... a few half-decent deals buried in piles of overpriced Chinese-made junk. Got some mags and primers, but that was about it. Only thing resembling a deal that I nabbed was $8 steel G3 mags.

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    Some decent prices on AR mags. Saw hardly any A2 style AR’s. Not many AK’s there either. Its worth going to even just to walk around, much better than local MD shows.

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    The show was the usual... a few half-decent deals buried in piles of overpriced Chinese-made junk. Got some mags and primers, but that was about it. Only thing resembling a deal that I nabbed was $8 steel G3 mags.

I will agree here. Not many deals to be had, I fond better deals among the forum marketplaces or gunbroker.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Just got back. Spent more money than I was planning on. One guy was getting rid of a bunch of ammo, so I managed to grab 5 boxes of PPU and Aguila .30 Carbine for only $10 a box and some Wolf Gold 7.5x55 Swiss for $10 a box. Grabbed some $15 FAL mags and some other things.

Another guy was walking around with a rare VKT barreled Finn M27 rifle, so I made a deal with him and took it home. Didn’t really want to buy any firearms down there this time, but figured what the hell. Didn’t know when I’d be able to find another.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg

Thanks for checking on the mags. It gives me an idea of what to pay.

Shop around, they can be had for around $20 unless they are from certain mfg. that have become collectible.

rkouns2003

Jul 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    Bought some magazines, jerky and pickles. I tried to buy a norinko sks but the seller wouldn't sell to me because I'm a MD resident. Oh well. Have to keep my eye out for one.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Bought some magazines, jerky and pickles. I tried to buy a norinko sks but the seller wouldn't sell to me because I'm a MD resident. Oh well. Have to keep my eye out for one.

Hes just another uncaring /Uninformed pr!ck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom