• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Some have come here to receive training in barracks transfers since it is quite obvious from first hand reports here that some barracks troopers have received ZERO training in doing these.

:sad20:

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    A huge howdy to our numerous members posting from behind the firewall at Maryland State Police Headquarters!

:mdpatriot

Are we a hate group yet?
    I got pulled over by a trooper on Thursday...targeted no doubt.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I suspect that at least some may have been glomming off of some wifi somewhere because they are known members here and the (at least to the best of my knowledge :tinfoil:) aren't affiliated with MSP.

It would just be right in line to the rest of MSP's policies and actions to have either open WiFi networks or a passw0rd password.

hawkhuff

Aug 15, 2012
    Carroll County, MD
    I'm a Noob

I'm getting 2-5 new user notifications a day lately We love having you new folks around and you are more than welcome to hang out in any way that you see fit.

But, the thing that makes this forum so great is the participation and interaction of our members.

So....get yourself on the post count and introduce yourself!

:D

Good afternoon.

I am new to posting on this forum.

My name is Rick and I reside in the Town of Sykesville, MD.

I enjoy shooting, love all kinds of weaponry, and the history behind them. I am an active NRA member and will continue to express my animus toward anyone who wants to remove our God given Constitutional rights.

I used to be a hunter a long time ago but my passion is hunting with raptorial birds my favorite being the Red Tailed Hawk. It's a real hoot catching bunnies and squirrel with my feathered marvels.

Merry Christmas.

spr75wshs

Native born Shaysite
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 28, 2012
    Saint Marys County, MD
    Subscribed back in 2012, last visited in 2013...

Was in northern Illinois, now in southern Maryland, moved here a few days after Superstorm Sandy blew through.

Disappointed there are not really that many places for the general public to shoot.

Both the wife and I are former competitive shooters. I'm a hunter (on hiatus due to health reasons) and former hunter's safety, range safety, and Boy Scout merit badge instructor.

adparnassum

Information 2A
    Dec 16, 2017
    Ellicott City
    I've been lurking for a little now, any time I needed some MD specific info...figured it's about time I went legit.

Former Navy, just got out of the whole gov't business, currently work in InfoSec at a financial institution and live in Ellicott City.

Firearms-wise, I've only been shooting for a little bit...other than Boy Scouts back in the day and qualifying Sharpshooter on the M9 in the Navy I just got into the hobby last December. I'm a member at an ACG Baltimore club and am at that range probably once a week or so. I really want to start shooting some run-and-gun kinda stuff as well as hunting. I dig breaking clays down at the PG county facility too. Looking forward now that life has settled down a bit to being a part of the MD shooting community.

Raina

Jun 12, 2012
    North Laurel, Maryland
    Here I am another lurker - joined in 2012 - I log in and read stuff then ask someone who I know from here about things I see posted - LOL.
    I did participate in the Patriot Picket a few Mondays ago and met some of you afterward at Union Jacks. Hope to meet and socialize with more of you as time goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom