• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    A shilouette of a dick with a moon backdrop. Seemed like a silly allegory to the eclipse but I didn't think it amounted to much.

That picture could have fired MDS members from their jobs in real life.

Thats why threads are labeled NSFW

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    That picture could have fired MDS members from their jobs in real life.

Thats why threads are labeled NSFW

Not to make short shrift of the whole deal, but it was a small matter. The nub is, this is but a tiny blip.

No biggie really.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Our resident Jewish victim flung enough poo to get his weenie slapped and then proceed to call me a Nazi to which I gave him a modest 2 month vacation.

Then he creates a second identity and creates his own new-Nazi sock puppet to try to lure a member into agreeing with him so he can say, "aha, I told you they were anti-semitic."

Hey, long time lurker but I finally got an account to tell u mad prop for smacking down that little Jewish guy. What a whiny little bitch, talking all about how great him and his Jews are when there thr ones messing it up for all us.

So for any of you who may have lingering sympathy for our resident Jewish victim and poo slinger, realize that he intentionally tried to paint this community as new-Nazis and anti-semites.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Our resident Jewish victim flung enough poo to get his weenie slapped and then proceed to call me a Nazi to which I gave him a modest 2 month vacation.

Then he creates a second identity and creates his own new-Nazi sock puppet to try to lure a member into agreeing with him so he can say, "aha, I told you they were anti-semitic."

So for any of you who may have lingering sympathy for our resident Jewish victim and poo slinger, realize that he intentionally tried to paint this community as new-Nazis and anti-semites.

I did compliment him before I knew what he was all about , I had no idea he was toxic . Maybe even felt sorry for him a bit .

I will assume my dumbness for believing he was okay . :sad20:

Yup. He created a new identity and sent me the PM- hoping I would stoke the anti Semitic flames. Instead, I sent this PM...

Norton,
    I wanted to bring this to your attention. It is from a member with zero posts and clearly in reference to schmuel2004 (sp?). It seemed over the top to me. Other Jews have said much worse about schmuel2004, but a complete stranger dropping this got my attention.
    I'm simply putting this "on record" in case he pops up on other people's radar.

Kyle/Squaregrouper

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    A large disturbance in the force I felt.

All is better now it is.

Attachments

• 960782EE-2531-4131-8717-76CE60996BFB.jpg
      960782EE-2531-4131-8717-76CE60996BFB.jpg
      33.6 KB · Views: 703

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016

I've heard of someone getting their hands slapped, face slapped and butt slapped but I've never heard getting ones weenie slapped. That's one hell of a visual and darn funny!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I've heard of someone getting their hands slapped, face slapped and butt slapped but I've never heard getting ones weenie slapped. That's one hell of a visual and darn funny!

My family used that phrase every since I can remember. I guess for someone never hearing it, it does sound funny.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    annnnd.....found another one of his that he pre-positioned in 2016.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County

It happens.

Attachments

• 125ED25C-3F7C-4E65-B91A-0963BC9D40D7.jpeg
      125ED25C-3F7C-4E65-B91A-0963BC9D40D7.jpeg
      21.9 KB · Views: 427

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit