• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakedasnake

Aug 11, 2012
    Does anyone know how long it is currently taking as of July/August 2020, for the ATF e-file for form 1’s to return?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

C.Alls

Nov 9, 2013
    19 days on my last one (early July). There's been a few guys on the Facebook page that have had 10 day approvals this month!

Jakedasnake

Aug 11, 2012
    Any ideas on Individual E-Files, in comparison to Trusts length of time?

C.Alls

Nov 9, 2013
    Doesn't make a difference really. I see guys/gals who do a trust and get their approval before the guy/gal who did an individual file at the same time.

C.Alls

Nov 9, 2013
    Form 4 wait times are down as well. Got my Hybrid 46 approved in 5 months but it took 30 days for the stamp to find its way back to the dealer.

bbradshaw21

Jun 14, 2016
    Pikesville
    hopefully not de-railing this too far but is it normal for your first one to get a "pending research" status before even getting the cover letter to submit prints? i submitted an ask the experts question and they told me it could take 3-4 weeks to get out of that status.

Jakedasnake

Aug 11, 2012
    hopefully not de-railing this too far but is it normal for your first one to get a "pending research" status before even getting the cover letter to submit prints? i submitted an ask the experts question and they told me it could take 3-4 weeks to get out of that status.

Mine just says submitted.

C.Alls

Nov 9, 2013
    I’m waiting for them to send me back the CLEO paperwork.

The CLEO paperwork is attached to your submission email as well as your cover letter for your finger prints. It can also be printed from the e-forms website.

C.Alls

Nov 9, 2013

Did you create your own Model or use one from the drop down menu? If you created your own then it'll take 1-3 weeks usually for an approval of your submission and then your cover letter will be emailed to you and the form will go into the submission process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom