• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21703411-movement-staunch-conservatives-and-doomsday-watchers-inland-north-west

Straight out of Atlas Shrugged. I guess I'd better check into this before they shut the door on any new political refugees.

"Terrorism, and the widespread belief that President Barack Obama’s progressive agenda is naive, have fueled strong support for Donald Trump in the Redoubt, which has a disproportionately large population of former policemen, firemen and soldiers."

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Northern Idaho is one on my list of places to go when I'm ready to move.

I sure wish they wouldn't give it so much attention.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    The moment I read the title I knew what place this is about. I know chris the realtor who is driving this. Pretty good gig he has going there. All paid for by social security and public pension money, lol.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    There's a lot of people that are also moving to New Hampshire as well because of the "Free State Project".

Apparently, alotta Americans're beginning to separate from (as opposed to assimilate into or assassinate the increasing hoards of zombies on) the sinking ship.:innocent0

HailVon

Jan 1, 2015
    Northern Indiana
    Apparently, alotta Americans're beginning to separate from (as opposed to assimilate into or assassinate the increasing hoards of zombies on) the sinking ship.:innocent0

Its pretty scary how much this multiculturalism bullcrap is being pushed on us to the point that its somehow bad to wave our own flag and say the pledge because it would somehow "offend" people :sad20:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Northern Idaho is one on my list of places to go when I'm ready to move.

I sure wish they wouldn't give it so much attention.

Go there if you enjoy getting dosed. The Hanford Site is leaking toxic chemicals and TRU waste, including Plutonium. AND there's a huge wildfire not too far away. :tdown:

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Go there if you enjoy getting dosed. The Hanford Site is leaking toxic chemicals and TRU waste, including Plutonium. AND there's a huge wildfire not too far away. :tdown:

I'll have to consider that :/

Thanks.

Could be part of why I've been seeing some amazing deal on land online.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Its pretty scary how much this multiculturalism bullcrap is being pushed on us to the point that its somehow bad to wave our own flag and say the pledge because it would somehow "offend" people :sad20:

Yes, that's because we're no longer living in the United States of America that the founders intended or the Constitution was intended to guarantee. The trouble with guarantees is that they're only good as long as the guarantor is there to stand behind it. I think the Second Amendment was Madison's guarantee that The People would become the guarantor after the framers' demise. And it worked for awhile ('til ~18 August 1920).:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom