• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fonzy

Jun 9, 2018
    See it from the other side of the screen and ask yourself if you'd like somebody to act like that towards you. I chose the ground I did, because I know the lay of the land and have for almost 7 years.

You brought my response on yourself. You could have said "my mistake, I didn't realize that" and we'd still be best of buddies. But it is up to you as to how you move across the land of MDS. Choose wisely how you do so. We can be friendly or we can be not so friendly. Again, that is up to you and how you conduct yourself.

You may wind up having to ask somebody for help that you royally pissed off a while ago. Tread lightly, my man. It would be wise to remember that.

Right, see it from your side. Don’t see that your response could have, and did get taken as rude. You could have just as easily said “ I was actually responding to so and so, but yes, the laws are stupid” Could have gone many different directions. It’s fine though, no big deal. We’ve got bigger problems than this little stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrhzn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 17, 2017
    TL; DW

Mind doing a brief overview of the video and results?

The rifle performed really well, there were a couple of hangups in the sand but as soon as you open the action and shake the sand out she fires. Weathered everything else very well.

Straightbolt

unindicted co-conspirator
    Apr 4, 2015
    The 'Burbs
    The rifle performed really well, there were a couple of hangups in the sand but as soon as you open the action and shake the sand out she fires. Weathered everything else very well.

Hopefully the charging handle didn't explode in pieces like mine did …..twice

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    TL; DW

Mind doing a brief overview of the video and results?

Sounded like a T&E gun (that they're keeping for free) based on the reviewer's apologetic comments about taking a year to finish the review and then at the end just overselling the rifle as if it were the best thing since sliced bread. It came off more like a paid ad, with a nod to impartiality by pointing out one issue at the beginning in which the rifle failed after being buried in sand. It needed a partial disassembly to shake sand out of the foreign matter accessible fire control group. But after pointing out this design flaw, the rest of the review was laudatory culminating with a major brown nosing of the manufacturer for the last five minutes.

jrhzn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 17, 2017
    Sounded like a T&E gun (that they're keeping for free) based on the reviewer's apologetic comments about taking a year to finish the review and then at the end just overselling the rifle as if it were the best thing since sliced bread. It came off more like a paid ad, with a nod to impartiality by pointing out one issue at the beginning in which the rifle failed after being buried in sand. It needed a partial disassembly to shake sand out of the foreign matter accessible fire control group. But after pointing out this design flaw, the rest of the review was laudatory culminating with a major brown nosing of the manufacturer for the last five minutes.

That says it all :)

Straightbolt

unindicted co-conspirator
    Apr 4, 2015
    The 'Burbs
    I pity the fool …..that buys this rifle. Ask me how I know.

Attachments

• e62eab1fe4b0a7fc2d471220555792a0e252acf4dbe2fcdf17d9c44d0a396680.jpg
      e62eab1fe4b0a7fc2d471220555792a0e252acf4dbe2fcdf17d9c44d0a396680.jpg
      28.4 KB · Views: 482

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Based off of this, it'll be a hard pass for me.

Ryan 5275

Aug 23, 2017
    Sykesville
    I bought it from gym ratz over a year ago and have about 500 rounds through it. It's a fun rifle to shoot with a bug buster scope. It does like metal mags better than polymer I've had a few hiccups with them. I'd like to see it in a pistol version

Brownl345

Jan 9, 2015
    Howard County
    I've owned an M10X-Z for about 10 months. I've only put 600 rounds through, but I've not had a hiccup with any mags. I'm pleased with the accuracy. Only issue I've experienced is that the sling mount doesn't fully engage. It's not cut properly.

jrhzn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 17, 2017
    I bought it from gym ratz over a year ago and have about 500 rounds through it. It's a fun rifle to shoot with a bug buster scope. It does like metal mags better than polymer I've had a few hiccups with them. I'd like to see it in a pistol version

Thanks for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom