• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I’ve never understood why the gun culture thinks it has a friend in law enforcement. It’s baffling.

Yes, I’m aware there are members of law enforcement who are in the gun culture. Some are represented on this site. But do you really expect.... anyone? ..... to think that you’re going to refuse a “lawful” order to confiscate guns? And sacrifice your job, your career, your pension, everything, just so some guy you don’t even know can keep his formerely-legal gun that a bunch of politicians have just declared illegal?

You might have the courage to sacrifice your life for a stranger, in the line of duty.

But you’re not going to sacrifice your career for someone’s rights.

Let’s stop with all this oath keeper nonsense.

CONCUR.

ETA:

Y'all do realize that this is all out war, and that the Left is out to DESTROY us as a class of residents. Their strategy is "We win, you lose." The time to be polite is behind us, I fear. I noted somewhere here that the MDA harpies are telling their cohorts to pack the galleries. WE MUST get there before them, and shout them down if necessary to get good space in the gallery. If it means getting to police involved to clear them out, so be it. STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS!! Because NOBODY ELSE will!

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    CONCUR.

ETA:

Y'all do realize that this is all out war, and that the Left is out to DESTROY us as a class of residents. Their strategy is "We win, you lose." The time to be polite is behind us, I fear. I noted somewhere here that the MDA harpies are telling their cohorts to pack the galleries. WE MUST get there before them, and shout them down if necessary to get good space in the gallery. If it means getting to police involved to clear them out, so be it. STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS!! Because NOBODY ELSE will!

Originally Posted by redeye
    I’ve never understood why the gun culture thinks it has a friend in law enforcement. It’s baffling.

Yes, I’m aware there are members of law enforcement who are in the gun culture. Some are represented on this site. But do you really expect.... anyone? ..... to think that you’re going to refuse a “lawful” order to confiscate guns? And sacrifice your job, your career, your pension, everything, just so some guy you don’t even know can keep his formerely-legal gun that a bunch of politicians have just declared illegal?

Correction! It is called an illegal order to confiscate firearms. It's never a legal order to confiscate a firearm.

1. Illegal orders followed by Lt William Calley My Lai Court Martial Vietnam.

2. The trials, Nuremberg trials after the German city in which they were held, considered the charges against 24 Nazi leaders. It took 216 court sessions over a one year period for verdicts to be reached. In the end, three defendants were acquitted, three were imprisoned with 10-20 year sentences, three were given life prison sentences, twelve were condemned to be hanged, and two were exempted from prosecution (one had committed suicide, the other was deemed mentally unfit for trial) These Germans crimes were no less than following illegal orders.

3. Similar trials were held in Tokyo, known as the Tokyo trials, for suspected Japanese war criminals under the jurisdiction of the International Military Tribunal for the Far East. All 25 defendants were convicted, and seven were condemned to death by hanging (War Crime: The Nuremberg and Tokyo Trials, 2007). The Nuremberg and Tokyo tribunals provided a model for how war crimes, crimes against humanity, and eventually genocide could be prosecuted under international law.

I don't give a damn how people portray confiscation of firearms as following the law. Especially when the GA the governor or who ever signs to 'law' is setting themselves up for war crimes against humanity. "Oath Breakers"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjkhBvn73Iw

What we really need is "Able-Bodied” and Militia Service.

When there is genuine evidence of potential danger — such as evidence that guns are in the possession of a violent gang

then the Fourth Amendment properly allows no-knock raids, flash-bang grenades, and similar violent tactics to carry out a
    search. Conversely, if there is no real evidence of danger —for example, if it is believed that a person who has no record of
    violence owns guns but has not registered them properly — then militaristically violent enforcement of a search warrant should
    never be allowed. Gun ownership simpliciter ought never be a pretext for government violence. The Americans in 1775 fought a
    war because the king did not agree. Americans of the twenty-first
    century should not squander the heritage of constitutional liberty
    bequeathed by the Patriots.
    https://www.academia.edu/10621580/H..._Program_Precipitated_the_American_Revolution

Last edited:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I'm sure if the Cankles Demand Commotion people think it will deter at least one gun purchase it will get written in somewhere.
    I'm leaning more towards cankles are just happy to have a "group meet" and as in another thread, some (if not most) are getting paid/receiving something just to show up and look dumb when posed real questions. Hell, a lot of hunters I know are unfamiliar with these new bills so how do these "cankles" get their info?

Or, they might just really want long guns to be registered so they cannot hurt anyone.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Register Your Long Guns With MSP

gcn.jpg

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I'm leaning more towards cankles are just happy to have a "group meet" and as in another thread, some (if not most) are getting paid/receiving something just to show up and look dumb when posed real questions. Hell, a lot of hunters I know are unfamiliar with these new bills so how do these "cankles" get their info?

Or, they might just really want long guns to be registered so they cannot hurt anyone.

Maybe we could have a group meetup in front of their leaders' homes one day (with signs and media reps) to discuss their position. Could be fun. Let's take the fight to THEM!

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads