• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kooJoe

Sep 23, 2013
    near cambridge
    I have access to several farms in Dorchester County that can handle up to 1500yds of shooting, and have been working up plans for a private membership club.... sort of like a hunt club. If I was able to garner enough support from other shooters who would be willing to work together on it, I’d be willing to pursue further...

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    I have access to several farms in Dorchester County that can handle up to 1500yds of shooting, and have been working up plans for a private membership club.... sort of like a hunt club. If I was able to garner enough support from other shooters who would be willing to work together on it, I’d be willing to pursue further...

Let me know when your ready, I'm in the county.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates

Interested

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Interested too

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick

This almost makes me want to move back to Cambridge!

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD

Interested in details :D

tundramuscle03

Beer Jockey
    Mar 19, 2007
    Dundalk Noob

Very interesting :D

Doitsouthstyle

Apr 4, 2012
    Baltimore County

Interested!!!

357Max

Feb 28, 2019
    Crownsville
    Very interested also. I've been hunting in Dorchester for 20 years.
    I'm willing to volunteer time, chainsaws, etc to make it happen.

Got a new ELR chassis based 300 PRC SI in the works (ETA September) and need at min 1000yds to give it a work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom