• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    I'm still waiting on a random number. Ah, well, it was a 50/50 chance this year anyway.

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    Appplied in the fall.

Random number #29xx received Dec 4th via email.

Got the call from CMP (260 Area Code) Thursday February 7th, 1130-ish. They left a message.

Called CMP Friday Feb 8th, placed an order for a $1050 Service Grade, the only variety they had available. Confirmed my FFL, and gave my credit card #, which hasn’t been charged yet. The woman at CMP said it would be up to 60 days before it ships.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Appplied in the fall.

Random number #29xx received Dec 4th via email.

Got the call from CMP (260 Area Code) Thursday February 7th, 1130-ish. They left a message.

Called CMP Friday Feb 8th, placed an order for a $1050 Service Grade, the only variety they had available. Confirmed my FFL, and gave my credit card #, which hasn’t been charged yet. The woman at CMP said it would be up to 60 days before it ships.

Good luck! Let us know how she looks.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Got my email today, #10983. Said I am in line for the next shipment if there is one. At least the wait is over.

Q

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Got my notification today also, number 9510. They also let me know that they didn't have any in stock and were waiting for the next shipment. This is almost as much fun as waiting for my cans to be released....

Old Salt

Nov 27, 2007
    Bel Air
    Finally got my random number of 10,087. It's good to know they got my paperwork and issued me a number, finally. It was a long, long wait. Now I'll have to wait to see, when or if, they get another shipment since I didn't make the first "cut". We've been doing a lot of waiting. God knows when the government will release the next batch. Hope it doesn't hinge on Nancy Pelosi. (Does she look a little like Bela Lugosi?)

Orlando

Finally got my random number of 10,087. It's good to know they got my paperwork and issued me a number, finally. It was a long, long wait. Now I'll have to wait to see, when or if, they get another shipment since I didn't make the first "cut". We've been doing a lot of waiting. God knows when the government will release the next batch. Hope it doesn't hinge on Nancy Pelosi. (Does she look a little like Bela Lugosi?)
    If there is another release it will be in 2020

bbaick

Nov 6, 2013
    Darn, I didn’t even enter the lottery thinking I didn’t need a 1911. Now, after reading all of this I want a CMP one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom