• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nerfherder

Apr 22, 2011
    right here
    I have yet to see .22LR at the new Eldersburg Wally World. Has anybody bought some there? It's no big deal, you can get it lots of places now. I just thought it was odd that I've NEVER seen it at that particular location.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I never see it at Mount Airy Wally World either. I assume it sells just about instantly whenever it shows up.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    I have not been to the Severn WM in about a month, but I have not seen 22 there in the last six months. The last time I did, I got both 50 round boxes.....wow!

I know the new WM (near me) in Pasadena carries ammo but I have not been there yet.

RAF

MDS Supporter
    Dec 24, 2012
    Severn WM had 22s a few weeks back. They had about 10-12 boxes of Winchester 555s. Still hit or miss.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    I also got a box of 333 last weekend at Eldersburg, first .22 I have seen in a Walmart in years and that first std .22 I have bought in at least 3yrs. Just happened to be there at the right time. I think the re-sellers are still hitting the stores hard.

Really hope the price gougers take a beating when it is available again and they are left holding stuff they have to sell at a loss. They have made this suck for everyone in the last few years.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    My theory is WM employees at most locations have set up a de facto black market that continues still after the national supply curve has returned somewhat to normal. Holding and or selling 22 ammo to whomever you choose is probably the only power or control those poor folks have ever had. It's the American way. Just ask the smugglers who helped start our great country.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I also got a box of 333 last weekend at Eldersburg, first .22 I have seen in a Walmart in years and that first std .22 I have bought in at least 3yrs. Just happened to be there at the right time. I think the re-sellers are still hitting the stores hard.

Really hope the price gougers take a beating when it is available again and they are left holding stuff they have to sell at a loss. They have made this suck for everyone in the last few years.

Might be happening in the next 12-16 months, just hold on a bit longer.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...uila-increasing-22-production-by-30-per-year/

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...eral-to-increase-22-production-by-20-in-2016/

The public has spoken and manufacturers have heard it.

Sent from a galaxy far, far, away....

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    My theory is WM employees at most locations have set up a de facto black market that continues still after the national supply curve has returned somewhat to normal. Holding and or selling 22 ammo to whomever you choose is probably the only power or control those poor folks have ever had. It's the American way. Just ask the smugglers who helped start our great country.

+1
    I think you're spot on with the Walmart employee power trip. I haven't seen any in my local Walmart in years it seems.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Come and get it. 1 here , 900 rounds for 102. But 11cents a little pricey.

In eldersburg I'm there now.

53d4c7c1e6e1df4101350d919a138021.jpg

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Though I guess you can take 10 off for the can so 10cents a round. Still pricey but there.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Stingers are normally about $7/50 so that's not a bad price. Plus when else can you get that quantity of 22lr in one shot at wally world? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom