• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sp guns

Jun 11, 2016
    Kalosorises patriotaki. Edo sto Maryland exi polous Ellines. Oti thes apla mou les.

Harris[/QUOTE

Γεια σου πατριωτη.!! Μακαρι να σας επισκεφτω και εγω καποια στιγμη.!! Ευχαριστω Χαρη.!

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    th

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    Aaaaaaa thats why a lot of American people t writes the ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ..! Now i understand...!! You now the story for the ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ.? About the spartans.? I wouls love to come and shoot with you guys..!! And make some videos together...hahaha...the last time i shoot machine gun was at the army...!!

Oh yes, you would be referring famous words from King Leonidas I to Emperior Xerxes I of Persia at the onset of the Battle of Thermopylae? That would be right after he was warned that the Persian archers would blot out the sun with their arrows and he said "good, than we shall fight in the shade".

No fear or surrender in that great leader!

Of course, the fight would truly be settled a little bit later at Marathon where the Persians were pushed back into the sea. A few years after that Alexander came along and really handed it to the Persians.

Sp guns

Jun 11, 2016
    Oh yes, you would be referring famous words from King Leonidas I to Emperior Xerxes I of Persia at the onset of the Battle of Thermopylae? That would be right after he was warned that the Persian archers would blot out the sun with their arrows and he said "good, than we shall fight in the shade".

No fear or surrender in that great leader!

Of course, the fight would truly be settled a little bit later at Marathon where the Persians were pushed back into the sea. A few years after that Alexander came along and really handed it to the Persians.

Exactly.!! When spartans warriors were going to war the mothers given the shields to their children and told them ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ that means...return the shield back like a winner or to brink you dead on this shield.!!

Sp guns

Jun 11, 2016
    I have seen to a lot of movies people that take cover behind a car when someone is shooting them..!! Is that a smart thing to do..?? Lets see..!!

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    With your Shield or on it

SP Guns, I too like the "With your shield or on it" logo. I wanted it written in ancient Greek text, The southern archaic style closest to Phoenician. I could not find it. I happened upon a site where you can purchase Vector files. I noticed it was made from a Greek gentleman. Its style was anciant greek style in modern Greek text. I emailed him and he created a TIFF and TT style fonts for me. I used it for my Spartan lower I purchased. I had a local gun shop etch the phrase on the lower.

Attachments

• ancient greek.jpg
      ancient greek.jpg
      41.2 KB · Views: 79
    • spartan1.jpg
      spartan1.jpg
      14.5 KB · Views: 74
    • spartan2.PNG
      spartan2.PNG
      12 KB · Views: 77

Sp guns

Jun 11, 2016
    SP Guns, I too like the "With your shield or on it" logo. I wanted it written in ancient Greek text, The southern archaic style closest to Phoenician. I could not find it. I happened upon a site where you can purchase Vector files. I noticed it was made from a Greek gentleman. Its style was anciant greek style in modern Greek text. I emailed him and he created a TIFF and TT style fonts for me. I used it for my Spartan lower I purchased. I had a local gun shop etch the phrase on the lower.

Oh my god this is very beautiful and very unique..!!

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    Oh my god this is very beautiful and very unique..!!

Talk about unique...

I'm trying to convince a friend of mine that isn't into guns to buy an AR-15. He asked if he could have the Olympiakos symbol etched on it. Needless to say he is looking at rifles.

Another member here just sold me the complete upper on this rifle. This really is a good group of people here.

IMG_20160615_210215.jpg

Sp guns

Jun 11, 2016
    Talk about unique...

I'm trying to convince a friend of mine that isn't into guns to buy an AR-15. He asked if he could have the Olympiakos symbol etched on it. Needless to say he is looking at rifles.

Another member here just sold me the complete upper on this rifle. This really is a good group of people here.

View attachment 179907

I already know that this is a really good group here...all are so polite..!! And want to help..l love that..!!

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    example

here is an example from the TT font he did. He created a pic to show me how the font would work. The TT font is only for capital letters, not lower-case.

Attachments

• Greek Tiff Example.PNG
      Greek Tiff Example.PNG
      25.1 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom