• shadow116

2nd Class Citizen
    Feb 28, 2008
    Emmitsburg

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Really good article. Hopefully these times will enlighten the uninformed of the importance of gun ownership and the evil of a govt who would deny them the ability to protect themselves.

Lloyd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2012
    FEMA Camp
    Hopefully these experiences inform some of how biased the media is and how foolish Liberal policies are in general.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    It's interesting, a lot of people have been on a gun buying spree, not because they fear criminals, but because they fear their government.

I wonder what the founding fathers would think of the state of our country almost a quarter of a millenia after it was created.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Silver lining in the virus cloud.

It's nice that the Dems are being so helpful, too.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    The cold slap of reality hits hard and fast.

I feel half the anti-gun crowd are so with crossed fingers. Corona uncrossed a few.

Thank OP

Last edited:

Stoic58

Jan 10, 2013
    Silver Spring
    It's interesting, a lot of people have been on a gun buying spree, not because they fear criminals, but because they fear their government...

I think they specifically fear the actions of left-leaning politicians who have used the coronavirus as a reason (or excuse) to let some serious criminals out of jail and back into their communities.

sleepingdino

Mar 13, 2013
    People's Republic of Mont Co
    When it comes to preserving your life, your chances are much higher if you are armed than relying on the police to arrive in time. In the age of COVID, the well meaning LE have many considerations and are stretched too thin to typically arrive in time to help. Even liberals should understand they are on their own.

The fellow in the article says he got a gun because of Asian discrimination in California. His own voting has contributed to his own difficulty in enjoying his Constitutional rights. Unspoken is that the Asian voting bloc, especially in left leaning states like California and New York, are reliable Democratic supporters. Moreover, jokers like Ted Liao are sent to Congress, bozos who make Pelosi seem moderate.

The rooftop Koreans notwithstanding, it is high time Asians become "woke" to the perils of walking lockstep with the Democratic agenda.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    When people were lined up at gun shops back in March-April, there were a few posts amongst my liberal Facebook friends, wondering why this would be. One of my favorite replies was: "What do they think they are going to do, shoot the virus?". LOL these people have no clue. I wonder if the food shortages had actually happened, would they then catch an inkling as to why someone might want to be armed in a time like this. I suspect not.

90333830_932915413803894_1333119159612997632_o.jpg

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    When people were lined up at gun shops back in March-April, there were a few posts amongst my liberal Facebook friends, wondering why this would be. One of my favorite replies was: "What do they think they are going to do, shoot the virus?". LOL these people have no clue. I wonder if the food shortages had actually happened, would they then catch an inkling as to why someone might want to be armed in a time like this. I suspect not.

"....if the food shortages had actually happened,....." it would only reinforce why they would want you and anyone else who was prepared to be unarmed. It makes the redistribution of wealth/food so much easier that way. After all why should you have enough to eat that you bought paid for and carefully stored when other people including themselves are starving because there isn't any food in the stores to buy with their government handout food stamps/snap EBT cards.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015

I mean, there is still time for them to regret it. First wave isn’t the worst one. And we never really finished the first wave. It just ebbed a little. It’s been picking up steam most of the rest of the US. It’s just that Ny, NJ and CT has so many people dying so fast as their situation improved its masked that a lot of the rest of the US either isn’t improving or getting a lot worse.

Takes longer to get any infections in to rural towns. Then with everything relaxed, it just takes on high school football game or church service and you go from one to 40 people sick. And from 40 to half the town of 800 sick in a few days. All with the closest hospital that has 6 ICU beds an hour and a half and 2 counties over.

Spektek

MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2020
    Baltimore & GB
    Ugh , the CA experience has to be horrible in that state.

Great read & it makes me so happy to see people learning the frustrations of BS politics and wanting change for more freedom.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I remember after ThuperThtorm Thandy, as Gore would say...happened, I called Glockmeister and was trying to get a G17. The lady on the other end said that tons of people who never would buy a gun were now trying to get them due to cops sitting at the entrances to neighborhoods but doing nothing to stop the thievery of peoples' property at their damaged homes.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'll bet after seeing the scourge of riots, they'll appreciate their newfound guns as well.

It's beyond ironic that the guns they bought will serve to protect them from their fellow true believers.

swamplynx

MDS Supporter
    Jul 28, 2014
    DC
    I have to wonder how many really want more freedom instead of simply just feeling entitled to it when they want it. Call me cynical.

Exactly. Pleasant thoughts that we’ll win anyone over. They’ll bitch and moan today that they had to jump through unconstitutional commie dem hoops to get *their* gun, and tomorrow will continue to vote for their dem overlords and more “common sense” gun laws. All the while their Wuhan gun sits in their closet having not seen a single round ever go down the pipe. I also think there is strong cognitive dissonance where people actually believe dems who say they believe in the 2A. In our MTV voter society people believe words over action.

Call me a pessimist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom