• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    Picked mine up at the Rockville store on Saturday morning. After a complete disassembly for cleaning and the 25 cent trigger polish job, its ready to go! What a cool gun in such great condition for being 20 years old! Decided not to cover the number stamp with the Talon grip and love the old tenifer finish on the slide. Git em while you still can.

Atlantic Guns

Industry Partner
    Feb 28, 2019
    Rockville and Silver Spring
    We have sold out of the initial 100 Glock's but did get a resupply recently. I am not sure how long these will last but am hoping they will make it to our 27th Annual Blow Out sale this Sunday Oct. 27th.

Thank you MD shooters members for the support!

boomboom929

Dec 13, 2008
    Rockville
    As always, the boys at Atlantic did me right. I picked up two of these trade ins at Rockville first thing this morning. Helluva deal and always service with a smile. Bill and Bob run that store well.

Thunder239

Feb 10, 2014
    How is the stock of the Glock 19 trade-ins at both Rockville and Silver Spring after the blow-out sale?

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    Picked one up today. Perfect addition to the newer shooters who might have missed the gen3s. Personally my favorite. Great for the budget too.
    Are they discontinuing Gen3s?

How is the stock of the Glock 19 trade-ins at both Rockville and Silver Spring after the blow-out sale?
    i saw at least a dozen. Some on the used handgun wall, and some in the case under the counter.

Brought mine home today. Frame was very greasy, like a decade or so of human grime. Cleaned it up with a mix of simple green, goo gone, and dish soap.

I bought this to try out some mods/stippling. Going to remove the two finger protrusions, and slightly undercut the trigger guard.

Attachments

• 4550CBC2-4518-406A-B2AE-DCE956ADCF06.jpg
      4550CBC2-4518-406A-B2AE-DCE956ADCF06.jpg
      63.2 KB · Views: 500

SigZag

Aug 4, 2019
    Rockville
    Are they discontinuing Gen3s?

i saw at least a dozen. Some on the used handgun wall, and some in the case under the counter.

Brought mine home today. Frame was very greasy, like a decade or so of human grime. Cleaned it up with a mix of simple green, goo gone, and dish soap.

I bought this to try out some mods/stippling. Going to remove the two finger protrusions, and slightly undercut the trigger guard.

There is no foot in that dishwasher slim ;)

Wldtrky

Dec 21, 2012
    :lol:

Heh. You fit in pretty good for the new guy - you definitely have the right sense of humor!

From the amount of humor I've seen on this site, I take that as a compliment. ;-)

I may look new, but I've been reading your all's posts since 2012, when I found you, while searching for load info for my 1st 300 Blk. A TON of great reading thru the years ! I'm not really a voyeur, it just looks that way.

Wldtrky

Dec 21, 2012
    Picked mine up today.

I was finally able to get my G19 picked up today. I guess it came in Monday but my transfer dealer forgot to call. It's all good and it was WELL WORTH THE WAIT !

They sent #100 and it's in excellent condition ! Really appears to have been well cared for and shot very little. I could not be happier !!

Thanks again Atlantic and thanks to Maryland Shooters for letting me hang around all these years. Awesome site and a lot of great folks !

Happy Shooting !

Thunder239

Feb 10, 2014
    Picked one out on Monday in Silver Spring. It was a bit of a haul for me from Carroll County but well worth it. Didn’t have many left. I was a bit hesitant figuring it would be the bottom of the barrel left but other than a little holster wear the one I picked is in great shape. Thanks to the guys at Atlantic Guns in Silver Spring!

magwell

Mar 19, 2015
    Picked mine up Saturday. Very smooth transition from the guys at Atlantic Guns. Thanks for MDS discount! I took it apart to give it a cleaning/lube and rub some oil into the slide. Looks great, can't wait to get it to the range. They had about 10 left in Silver Spring.

Atlantic Guns

Industry Partner
    Feb 28, 2019
    Rockville and Silver Spring
    Picked one out on Monday in Silver Spring. It was a bit of a haul for me from Carroll County but well worth it. Didn’t have many left. I was a bit hesitant figuring it would be the bottom of the barrel left but other than a little holster wear the one I picked is in great shape. Thanks to the guys at Atlantic Guns in Silver Spring!

Thanks for making that drive to see us. we appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom