• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    anyone know if the folks who brought all the swiss rifles out last go around will be back?

Need to hop on one of those this time, they were gorgeous

campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    I have only been to one show in Frederick, is this pretty much the same crowd of C&R only or is it a mixed bag? My wife liked going to the one in Chantilly the nations gun show; however, I don't know if she would be up for something that is only C&R.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I have only been to one show in Frederick, is this pretty much the same crowd of C&R only or is it a mixed bag? My wife liked going to the one in Chantilly the nations gun show; however, I don't know if she would be up for something that is only C&R.

old and new plus other stuff.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Weather permitting, I will be there promoting three M1 Garands that are currently listed on GunBroker, with no bids pending. Up for sale are: a Winchester, an International Harvester and a neat Springfield Armory. Prices range from $950-1500.

I'll be the elderly guy wearing a black ARMY or Steelers cap with the piece over my shoulder.

Lew--Ranger63
    US Army (Ret--'84)

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

The Fairgrounds is a MUCH larger show than the one at Elks Lodge. I think the Elk show promoters discourage new firearms there. Silverado is entirely different.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount has some newly acquired C&R rifles at the show this weekend such as French, Jap, Westyhoose Mosin, M1 Garands, Brit, Indian, Lithy Enfields, Chilly, Swede, and Czech Mausers starting at a cash or check price of $239.95.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom