• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    so, Chantilly is worth going to?

It depends on what you are looking for. In your earlier post you said you seen Pmags for $10 & no Glock mags. Chantilly will have these at many vendors. It will be a lot bigger show than York was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    It depends on what you are looking for. In your earlier post you said you seen Pmags for $10 & no Glock mags. Chantilly will have these at many vendors. It will be a lot bigger show than York was.

Yes, Clif, I would generally be looking for +10 magazines at this point and probably ammo. I'm not in the market for any guns at the moment. So maybe I'll stop by. Thanks

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I went to the York show thinking I would find Glock 17 mags which I did & I think it may have been the same vendor that had the Pmags for $10 as I seen the sign on the table for them. I had to ask for the Glock mags and they had containers under the table with some that I wanted. There was at least 2 other vendors that had mags but one didn't any 17's and the other one had a bunch Glock & other brands.

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    I went to the show Saturday and I was surprised at how many fewer vendors were there. There were a lot of empty tables. Looks like it's going downhill

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I went to the show Saturday and I was surprised at how many fewer vendors were there. There were a lot of empty tables. Looks like it's going downhill

the vendors were split between york and oaks.

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    I went to the York show thinking I would find Glock 17 mags which I did & I think it may have been the same vendor that had the Pmags for $10 as I seen the sign on the table for them. I had to ask for the Glock mags and they had containers under the table with some that I wanted. There was at least 2 other vendors that had mags but one didn't any 17's and the other one had a bunch Glock & other brands.

Clif - I think I know the table you are referring to. I saw the $10 Pmags, but wanted to see if anyone was cheaper, by time I came back they were gone. I snooze, I lose. When I asked for Glock 17 mags, they started looking in their tubs, but couldn't find any.

Do you mind me asking what you paid for Glock 17s mags?

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Clif - I think I know the table you are referring to. I saw the $10 Pmags, but wanted to see if anyone was cheaper, by time I came back they were gone. I snooze, I lose. When I asked for Glock 17 mags, they started looking in their tubs, but couldn't find any.

Do you mind me asking what you paid for Glock 17s mags?

I got 2 from them for $25 each & both looked new but no packaging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom