• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    He started saying this at least 10 years ago, its not really new, but his puppets will never call him out on it.

EODJoe

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Jan 15, 2013
    Carroll County
    I really hope that Bloomberg stops abusing plants by stealing the oxygen they work so hard to produce. Preferably before he can launch his presidential candidacy.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    The Democrats want to disarm everyone...starting with law-abiding citizens. They're just trying to do it one group at a time to keep from too much resistance. The one group they aren't trying to disarm is the criminal element as they're not essentially a large voting block.

imaoldcowhand

Aug 3, 2018
    So, who will be on this minority list besides Blacks?
    Will he include mixed race people? They come in all colors. I know many mixed race people, and not all are black and white mixed either.
    How about whites and Asians mixed?

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    I can't wait until this large soda exterminator is in the grave. Unfortunately his causes will live on through his organizations. What a moron.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    This elitist would outlaw guns in all lawful citizen's hands except his armed bodyguards.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    We still have George Soros and his progeny to deal with regardless, much more evil than Bloodborg ever was.

Very true. We can ship away at them just like they chip away at us. George Soros has to be close to death. The machine that he created is going to be tough to defeat. Bloomberg is still not someone to take lightly.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Bloomberg/Soros/Steyer: "I've got mine, I've got some of yours and want the rest of it, and I want you, too."

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Because it worked so well for the Jews . . .

Nailed it! I'm a Jew and have never been able to understand how the Jews so meekly allowed themselves to suffer the way they did...outside of a limited number of resisters. They must have been culturally browbeat to the point where submission to authority was normal no matter how evil you knew that authority was.

If you know you're going to die...why not go down fighting? Or...you could be like a young George Soros and be a collaborator, turning in your own to get better treatment for yourself...with no sense of remorse.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    If you were to read Steven Halbrook's Gun Control in the Third Reich, the 15 page Introduction and first chapter are scarily reminiscent of legislation in Maryland.

The bulk of the book describes the legal shenanigans used by the Nazis to disarm Germany, then re-arm their supporters. The early part describes how the Weimar Republic put the basic laws into play, then were played when Hitler came to power. It was all done, as was everything in the Third Reich, in a scrupulously legal fashion.

Like the Big O says, elections have consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom