• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Don't just email them...call them, visit them...ESP if you live in their districts.

You can be 100% sure that the left are not just sending emails.

CNN had a story about a woman who lives in Collin's district taking a bus down to see the Senator.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Can someone please send them the celebratory victory tweet and picture picture (from the Kavanagh thread) of the Soros-sponsored protestor who confronted Flake in the elevator yesterday, hugging her sister in arms? That speaks volumes.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    5000+ posts on the other thread. I hope people are putting their energy where it matters.

Takes 5 minutes to fill out the form and write a little blurb.

Please make a small effort. This will affect us for 30 years.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Done yesterday. This is the only response back so far. Hopefully this doesn’t mean he doesn’t at least read them all or are they automatically placed in the circular file?

Attachments

• F656CB5F-3484-4661-A621-6E445813C0E0.jpg
      F656CB5F-3484-4661-A621-6E445813C0E0.jpg
      54.3 KB · Views: 217

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Can someone please send them the celebratory victory tweet and picture picture (from the Kavanagh thread) of the Soros-sponsored protestor who confronted Flake in the elevator yesterday, hugging her sister in arms? That speaks volumes.

This one?

dctrgg.jpg

Copy the image and save it to your desktop.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Done.

I doubt they care about out-of-state voters, but I left the word anyway. Almost as pointless as emailing Cardin and Van Hollen.

I'm sure all the coat hangers to Murkowski came from her constituents.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Done yesterday. This is the only response back so far. Hopefully this doesn’t mean he doesn’t at least read them all or are they automatically placed in the circular file?
    I got the same thing but it doesn't matter. His staff knows there is vocal opinion from our side. If all they hear is from the elevator people then he won't be swayed.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Cam and Company reported yesterday that senators get a bulk listing of who contacted their office from their staffers each morning. Number of conservatives and number of liberals and the position they take.

This thread is dead and is probably a micro window into the participation of pro-Kav citizens. This may kill Kav's chances. Manchin, Collins, and Murkowski are taking political notes on which way to vote. They don't care what is right or wrong. They want to get re-elected. Polls are flawed and they know that fact.

If Flake's office gets 10,000 pro Kav and 10,000 anti then at least it's cancelled out. Right now the Anti-Kavs are out in full force while we argue the merits of the case. Politicians don't care about merit they care about their own futures. Right or wrong this is a court of public opinion right now.

Firearm forums are full of Patriots who preach how America is about the people not the politicians but we don't seem to want to participate in that fact.

If you aren't participating by writing these senators, while you are on your computer anyway, then sincerely and frankly we deserve what we get.

I've gotten 3 emails from NRA-ILA to write my senator. I've followed their lead and taken it a step further. What say you!

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Looks terribly outraged doesn’t she? So tired of all this. And for certain individuals who stated that “Kavanaugh is too unhinged”. He’s got good reason to be emotional.

These two girls took it to Flake and, by his account, changed his vote because of it.

They are going to win because we are lazy.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Here. Copy and paste this to the senators.

I'm writing to you because I am a supporter of both a strong, independent judiciary and person who believes the Constitution should be enforced as originally intended. For these reasons, I'm strongly in support of Judge Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Supreme Court and encourage you to vote for him.

Judge Kavanaugh has a long, proven record of faithfully guarding our rights and civil liberties as protected in the Constitution. Specifically, I believe he will continue to protect one of the most basic rights of a free person: the right to self-defense. The right of a person to be able to defend themselves from any threat to their life or liberty is codified in the Second Amendment. Judge Kavanaugh has proven himself to be a stalwart defender against attempts to dismantle the Second Amendment throughout his time on the bench.

As your constituent, I encourage you to do the right thing and vote FOR Judge Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Supreme Court.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Here. Copy and paste this to the senators.

I'm writing to you because I am a supporter of both a strong, independent judiciary and person who believes the Constitution should be enforced as originally intended. For these reasons, I'm strongly in support of Judge Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Supreme Court and encourage you to vote for him.

Judge Kavanaugh has a long, proven record of faithfully guarding our rights and civil liberties as protected in the Constitution. Specifically, I believe he will continue to protect one of the most basic rights of a free person: the right to self-defense. The right of a person to be able to defend themselves from any threat to their life or liberty is codified in the Second Amendment. Judge Kavanaugh has proven himself to be a stalwart defender against attempts to dismantle the Second Amendment throughout his time on the bench.

As your constituent, I encourage you to do the right thing and vote FOR Judge Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Supreme Court.
    I sent this to them all and I used my daughter's address in Arizona in the email to Flake so hopefully that one has more weight than if I used my Colorado address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom