• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Open House Part 2:

After hearing from the "manager" that we were to leave, I spoke with the Bowie PD officers, who were now up and out of their chairs to approach the "conversation circle". I told the lead officer that we understood the request to leave and would abide it.

Once outside, and with the immediate tension resolved, we circled around our Patriot Picket brother VG-10 to lay on hands and to say a prayer for him and his lovely wife--who was lost to an awful vehicle accident two months ago. It was wonderful to have him back with us, and a great opportunity to tell him we are ALWAYS there for him.

Then we grabbed signs for the Picket thing we do and were immediately confronted by the "manager" who claimed that he was more than just the Panera manager, but that he was representing the entire shopping district.

The Bowie PD told us that because this man said we had to go, we had to go. I countered that I had no idea who he was, but that if he provided a business card to certify his authority to call a trespass, we would go. The "manager" handed over his card and we took our signs to the public sidewalk at the edge of the property to undertake our classic Picket.

Last edited:

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Well done, Patriots!

wassail40.jpg

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Bump stocks are one thing but I would suggest we target him more so on his agenda to attack CCW. He wants to do away with the Governor appointed review board and have professional anti-gun Libtard hacks as review board personnel.

Good work Patriots, I wish I could have been there. See you all Monday night.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    All his people looked distressed/nervous to me. Property manager had a God complex but once ramirez left he may have done the right thing asking PP to move off the private property, signs had just come out but not really displayed at that time, so they may know more about the 1A than the MCP.
    Rack is a better community organizer than the last one I've seen!

Not yet.............. I don't have a Patriot Picket Phone (PPP)! :D

Awesome job RR and all others!

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Play with fire. Get burned.

Don't be a chump Senator. Better still, don't be an ignorant and arrogant chump.

PS. You are an elected representative of the people. You're accountable to the people. Moreso than anyone, you should know the law and the basis of the law. You work for us...not the other way around.

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    He looked scared the whole time. He needn't be scared though. All he needs to do is fight crime instead of law abiding citizens and I would leave him alone (not that I'm trying to scare him, I just want common sense gun laws, so I drop by when I can to tell him so).

Not scared from a physical threat but one of political shaming, and disrupting his unconstitutional political message.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Open House part 3:

With us on the public sidewalk, the Bowie PD then stationed two squad cars on the high ground across the boulevard while other officers remained parked just down the way in front of Panera.

The concern was that after having "trespassed" us that they might attempt to arrest us when we returned to retrieve our vehicles.

We sent our guys with PP sweatshirts on to leave in opposite directions and walk the long way around to get their vehicle. Our plainclothes drivers then returned and picked up the Blue Team, and drove WAY AROUND to an opposite entrance and brought us back to our vehicles.

Game, Set, Match, BLUE TEAM!

Please join me in thanking the following people: Not_an_Outlaw, Adolph Oliver Bush, Deep Lurker, JimBoy, ShafTed, Bob A, MrEd, GTOgunner, Glaron, Iron Pony, VG-10, IDFinfantry and AppleHD.

Last edited:

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Property manager and Panera are just interested in selling stuff - as any business should be. I wonder of Ramirez even asked permission, or if he just assumed he had a right to stage a political event using someone else's private property?

Good job team.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Property manager and Panera are just interested in selling stuff - as any business should be. I wonder of Ramirez even asked permission, or if he just assumed he had a right to stage a political event using someone else's private property?

Good job team.

From what we saw last week and this week, it's clear that's what he did. It would have worked, except the noise and complaints they issued about us being there caused the commotion that made their Open House a flop.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Did mad moms even bother to show up or stick around, or did they abandon their stooge and leave him twisting in the wind.

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    Was a permanent trespass issued with ID verification and the works or was it less formal for this event only?
    Was the Rameriz group treated the same?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Notice that at the end of Glaron's video--after we are "trespassed", the "manager" passes me to tell Sen. Ramirez that he cannot continue his political activity in the restaurant.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Was a permanent trespass issued with ID verification and the works or was it less formal for this event only?
    Was the Rameriz group treated the same?

You can back to read the full account earlier, but once the Ramirez crew was told they could not longer conduct a political event, they left.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    From before Glaron's great video, here is our Patriot Picket entrance to the Panera Zone:

About half of our Dirty Dozen were "plainclothes" and already seated when we make our entrance. If you look closely you might spot our earlier-arriving ringers already in the booths!

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    You can back to read the full account earlier, but once the Ramirez crew was told they could not longer conduct a political event, they left.

I do understand that Rameriz was ask to leave.
    I was curious if it was a documented permanent trespass so you can never go back on the property.

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    What I find interesting is that the manager working was actually also a property manager. And was prepared to call an audible and cease “all political activity”. Maybe a guest here promoted him.

Solid work again to Patriot Picket!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I do understand that Rameriz was ask to leave.
    I was curious if it was a documented permanent trespass so you can never go back on the property.

There's no evidence that Sen. Ramirez was "trespassed" officially.

He was simply to told to cease politicking on private property, so he left in a huff.

Ramirez has been in public office for 16 years. He should know, or does, that you cannot use other people property to conduct a political campaign without the property owner approving.

Ramirez is apparently tired of being a State Senator and is now running to be a PG County State's Attorney. That's what the politicking was about.

Down goes Frazier!

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    Great plan to retrieve the vehicles. Might be a good plan if there are enough bodies to hold one person in reserve for logistics, transport and comms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom