• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    I'll be heading out to Savage River Lodge for a few days in March with the woman and she has been asking me to take her shooting.

How is the range and do I need to take target stands ? I found the PDF online but it was just about the rules and hours and what not .

Thanks

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I'll be heading out to Savage River Lodge for a few days in March with the woman and she has been asking me to take her shooting.

How is the range and do I need to take target stands ? I found the PDF online but it was just about the rules and hours and what not .

Thanks

Can't answer your question Ray but I never knew that was there. Very cool!

MikeTF

Ultimate Member

Thanks
    35+ years for me with familiarity with the area. That said, search for the 'hooligan' threads. You don't need stands. It is a public range so you just need to show up, grab an envelope, pay the fee, and enjoy a great range where you might run into some great MDS folks.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    35+ years for me with familiarity with the area. That said, search for the 'hooligan' threads. You don't need stands. It is a public range so you just need to show up, grab an envelope, pay the fee, and enjoy a great range where you might run into some great MDS folks.

This ^^^
    You might want to bring some 24" wide cardboard and zip ties to hang on the stands.

If you're there early on a Sunday morning you just might meet a Hooligan or eight...

:party29:

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Can't answer your question Ray but I never knew that was there. Very cool!

The woman found it apparently it's our anniversary or something lol.I'll just be happy to be in the woods and away from people for the most part.

How have you been making out , it's been awhile since I've been on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom