• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chevellenut71

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    Cape Saint Clare / Annapolis
    I picked up some of those same 50 cal. cans, and this Bayonet.

Attachments

• 2012-05-11_10-51-06_297.jpg
      2012-05-11_10-51-06_297.jpg
      98 KB · Views: 280

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    I was there for a couple hours this morning. Pretty cool stuff. I'd love to have a WWII jeep. All I snagged was a nice camelback hydration pack for my son for $10 and a 50 cal ammo can for 10. Didn't see any of the $8.00 cans anywhere. I was surprised to see vendors selling 30 rd pmags. Seems like asking for trouble.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    I was there for a couple hours this morning. Pretty cool stuff. I'd love to have a WWII jeep. All I snagged was a nice camelback hydration pack for my son for $10 and a 50 cal ammo can for 10. Didn't see any of the $8.00 cans anywhere. I was surprised to see vendors selling 30 rd pmags. Seems like asking for trouble.

Saw a bunch of people selling mags but I was inclined not to buy any lol .

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    i picked up a few 7.62 ammo cans for $5 each a camelback for $10 some 550 paracord my gf is going to make some bracelets and maybe some slings. Was a good show from yesterday until today. The pit beef was damn good. I should have picked up some Pmags/Emags :( oh well a few pa shows next month.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    There were a few different groups. And i am pretty sure they weren't blocked. Oh well doesn't hurt my feelings any just kicking myself for not buying some window pmags for 15 each.

mcsurgeon

Jun 10, 2009
    catonsville,md
    last year i was able to buy a 30 rounder for my yugo ak47, vendor told me that a county po bought 2 pcs ahead of me and that they did not mind him selling the 30 rounders. i just came in from the event, can't believe i went home empty; but enjoyed the walk though, nice weather and interesting vehicles on display. i like the dual purpose harley davidson army bike.

RegularJay

NRA & SAF Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2007
    Harford County
    I heard a fellow speaking with some authority about the fact that they had already booked the stadium for next years show and that a gun show with 1000 tables would be there the same time.

We'll see...

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    This was my first time going to the show . I had a great time , my son really enjoyed himself also . Was alot to see in the short time we had there today.
    ended up buying a Vtac Sling , Army Pup tent for ten bucks , hell the canvas was worth that. And my son purchased a Army helment . I have no idea why but he has been looking at them for a few years now .
    The weather was great !

orangecrush

Aug 9, 2009
    cecil co.
    Was anyone else there when someone shot off what appeared to sound like 10 or so blanks out of a m2 auto. It was between 11 and 12 yesterday.

12a10

Apr 6, 2009
    AA County Crownsville
    Was anyone else there when someone shot off what appeared to sound like 10 or so blanks out of a m2 auto. It was between 11 and 12 yesterday.

That was the owner of thw 1944 Ford M20 armored car test firing his 50 cal propane MG. He won Best Armor and Club President's Choice Awards for his restoration that took 5 years. Congratulations Peter L.!!!

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Here are a couple of crappy cell phone shots from the show. I was in a hurry, but I loved seeing the WWII jeeps and Harley's.
    IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    went to the show this morning, not really sure what I was expecting as this is the first military vehicle show over here but what a fantastic day. some very nice vehicles and quite a number of stalls selling all kinds of "stuff".
    Even met an old friend which i was suprised to see, a British Ferret. :D The weather was great and made some new friends, would recommend it to anybody.

RJ is that you in the background in pic #2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom