when will people stop buying Daniel Websters snake oil?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    What was the purpose of that piece, other than self-promotion and raising some strawman arguments to attempt to shoot down?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Side issue and observation

Erin Donnellon-Berling from the comments section ...

Why do women with hyphenated last names spout liberal/progressive BS with such unbridled passion ? Which came first; their ideology or their hyphenated marriage ?

I wonder if Mr. Donnellon-Berling concurs ? :innocent0

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    How is his JHU job funded? General funds, funding/grant to his department, or grant to him from Bloomberg? Who has the actual purse strings and what are the written criteria/conditions?

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    I don't know that level of detail, but Bloomturd paid $1 billion (that's right with a "b") to buy the JH name in order to lend his propaganda machine an air of ligitimacy. Bloomturd's name is officially on the institute (center, whatever they call it) so I'm sure they will never do anything of which he might disapprove. Even if they don't run everything by him first I'm sure Webster, et. al. are fully on board with the agenda.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I don't know that level of detail, but Bloomturd paid $1 billion (that's right with a "b") to buy the JH name in order to lend his propaganda machine an air of ligitimacy. Bloomturd's name is officially on the institute (center, whatever they call it) so I'm sure they will never do anything of which he might disapprove. Even if they don't run everything by him first I'm sure Webster, et. al. are fully on board with the agenda.

The simple fact of Bloomberg's well-known political agenda being associated with anything that comes from his JHU witch's cauldron ought to be taint enough.

Did Exxon Mobil establish its own, named, "unbiased" institute for environmental and climate studies at a university?

Did Philip Morris found a tobacco public policy institute at an education institution?

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD

The group is Center for Gun Policy and Research which is part of the Bloomberg School of Public Health. SPH has tendrils in everything under the guise of "public health."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom