• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.Smalls

Mar 24, 2017
    Queen Anne's
    So I found this range and was wondering what it is like. Its in massey, md. And fairly close to me and I'm thinking of joining. Any one on here a member? What are your thoughts?

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I have been there but it has been a few years. Even though they required membership, they let me and a buddy shoot at no cost. I don't know that they would do that on a regular basis. I imagine they would allow you to tour the place or look around if you asked. If you go, I would love to hear your review.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    As understand it, their membership fees are pretty high, catering to the Philly and Wilmington crowd that has money. The gun range is not their only business and I don't think they need the money from it, so they aren't going to lower their fees to bring in more clients.

I went to school with their sister and I know the coach that takes the 4H rifle team there every other Sunday.

Mr.Smalls

Mar 24, 2017
    Queen Anne's
    Range report: So me and my cousin went on Saturday, stopped at the house and registered. Took about ten minutes. Mrs. Alexander is very friendly and helpful. They have two ranges available to the members. A 100m to 600m rifle range and a 10m to 75m pistol range. Rifle- 15 benches, pistol- 10 stations. Only two other people were at the pistol range for the two hours there and only one other at the rifle. So nice and spaced out. Spent all day there and had a great time. I will definitely be making this a biweekly outing.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    They used to have a fantastic Sporting Clays Range. Closed due to mining the ground. Shot the rifle/pistol range when it first opened. Great people.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom