• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Thinking about heading there on Saturday 7/1. Just wondering if any members have attended before and if its a decent size show.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    There is an IPSC match in Fredericksburg that weekend and I was planning to go to the gun show to pick up primers and powder. I don't know how tired I'll be after the match, but I'm going to try to get to the show afterwards.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Headed down today but I don't think I would go again. It's 90mi from my house so a 90min drive I can deal with but add an extra hr each way for typical NOVA traffic just doesn't make sense.

As for the show my main reason for going was reloading components. The 3 guys there, one from VA beach which had a very good powder selection and great prices. All three vendors had Single and 8lb containers of H4350.

However I was hoping to find some match primers, projectiles and a few other odds and ends. Did score 1000 Hornaday 55gr HPBT .223 pills for $85 which is good.

I think from now on I'm going to stick to the York or Gettysburg shows. Both are fairly large and have had plentiful reloading supplies in the past.

fnfalsar48

Feb 27, 2011
    Virginia
    Good size show without the prices of the northern VA show. Purchased 2 pistols this morning and have shot both of them in the back yard today. Well worth the short drive for me.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Went yesterday morning, definitely smaller this time parking was easy. Guess Trump is not as good of a gun salesman as Obama was.:lol2: Didn't find anything appealing so kind of a waste. Swung by Gander Mountain afterword. that was also a bust. They must have jacked their gun prices before the 25% reduction cuz their selection was pretty full and still to high.:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom