Folks are still call the Timonium event a 'gun show' ? :innocent0

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010

But of course...

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there as well. We will have a bunch of Milsurp rifles and a nice selection of new and used firearms. Some prices will be greatly discounted to move inventory. Stop by and see us.

If you really need to move inventory and decide to give them away. Please send me a PM and I'll make sure I'm first in line at the show. ;)

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    What kinda surprises me about the Timonium show is why doesn't a Prepper vendor sell his good there. Does anyone ever remember seeing one there?

It probably the amount of stock that would need to be hauled to the show, just to make it worth the venture. Just a thought.

DollZ

Sep 11, 2015
    LOL Lee Thanks for your response - I am so glad I checked back, I really thought that coupon was a joke - Thank YoU! :)

Mr H

Banana'd
    What kinda surprises me about the Timonium show is why doesn't a Prepper vendor sell his good there. Does anyone ever remember seeing one there?

It probably the amount of stock that would need to be hauled to the show, just to make it worth the venture. Just a thought.

Once in a while, I see some there. But not too often.

I'm still hoping to get there Sunday, unless something breaks for late Saturday...

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Once in a while, I see some there. But not too often.

I'm still hoping to get there Sunday, unless something breaks for late Saturday...

Yeah, there are a few cans or buckets, but I'm talking like an entire truck load. Maybe someone has tried and it didn't pay off.

Just a thought...

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I set up there earlier today and seems to be decent sized isles so no baby buggies will be holding up the whole fukkin' isle from moving and there seems as though there will be quite a few of GUN vendors based on what I observed while setting up in the number of gun tables verses the number of ******** tables that were in the process of setting up.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I set up there earlier today and seems to be decent sized isles so no baby buggies will be holding up the whole fukkin' isle from moving and there seems as though there will be quite a few of GUN vendors based on what I observed while setting up in the number of gun tables verses the number of ******** tables that were in the process of setting up.

sounds good!
    i will be there early, that is, if the creek don't rise.

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore

Because the Prepper vendor would already be competing with all of the guys selling jerky, dried fruit, and socks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom