• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    My mother always told me, "if you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all". Sarah Brady is dead.

Attachments

• crickets.jpg
      crickets.jpg
      20.3 KB · Views: 725

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    A lunatic with a gun changed her life and the life of her husband forever. While we may not like her views on gun control, few of us have walked in her shoes.

If there is a heaven, I hope that James can walk and talk normally and they are happy for the rest of eternity.

Hinkley can burn in hell.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    My mother always told me, "if you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all". Sarah Brady is dead.

:thumbsup: At best, misguided by emotional circumstance, . . . at worst . . .

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    A lunatic with a gun changed her life and the life of her husband forever. While we may not like her views on gun control, few of us have walked in her shoes.

If there is a heaven, I hope that James can walk and talk normally and they are happy for the rest of eternity.

Your words are appreciated but, Hinkley was the lunatic. Guns, planes, what ever. It was the act of a lunatic that changed their lives.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Matthew 7:1-3King James Version (KJV)

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

There is scripture that pertains to this. It's probably very unpopular, so I hid it for anyone who would like to read it.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008

This.

She wasn't some hoplophobe, or a control freak, she was someone who was negativly impacted by a criminal with a gun.

Doesn't make her views right, but don't act like she got what she deserved or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom