• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    Heather Bagnall is another commie gun grabber from A.A. I’d tweet at her too but she blocked me for some mild stuff. Sid Saab is down with the movement at least.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Heather Bagnall is another commie gun grabber from A.A. I’d tweet at her too but she blocked me for some mild stuff. Sid Saab is down with the movement at least.

Call the ACLU, see if they will sue her using the Hogan precedent that a politician can't block a constituent on social media for disagreeing with them.

mrbob1000

Nov 5, 2018
    Annapolis

I wrote her a few letters and emailed her a few times, her intern must not have read a single one of those letters because she had the audacity to send me the "supporter" email at the end of the session bragging about what she tried to pass.

I think visiting her office would be the better way next year, she has to either listen to you or ask you to leave. Can't just filter it in an inbox.

CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    I wrote her a few letters and emailed her a few times, her intern must not have read a single one of those letters because she had the audacity to send me the "supporter" email at the end of the session bragging about what she tried to pass.

I think visiting her office would be the better way next year, she has to either listen to you or ask you to leave. Can't just filter it in an inbox.

I think I got a supporter email as well. She sucks. As far as I can tell, she’s a failed playwright with 0 real world experience. Seems like she only won b/c McConkey was a complete disaster.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    I think I got a supporter email as well. She sucks. As far as I can tell, she’s a failed playwright with 0 real world experience. Seems like she only won b/c McConkey was a complete disaster.

According to Ballotpedia, she wrote a play entitled FERDINAND. She claims it deals with gender stereotypes, toxic masculinity, bullying at the school and corporate level, and the messages we give to our children.

Lovely......

CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    My wife is a TA in AACO. She loves to ask teachers how they like the raise they're going to get. They get all giddy and then she asks if they are also happy with the property tax increase and income tax increase. They immediately for from :bannana: to :shocked4: They are truly clueless and were sucked in by the union. On top of that will be the typical union increase and they will end up with a net gain of zero or even a loss.

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    My wife is a TA in AACO. She loves to ask teachers how they like the raise they're going to get. They get all giddy and then she asks if they are also happy with the property tax increase and income tax increase. They immediately for from :bannana: to :shocked4: They are truly clueless and were sucked in by the union. On top of that will be the typical union increase and they will end up with a net gain of zero or even a loss.

Id be interested to see the number of teachers who are county residents, more interesting would be the number of Teachers Union Officials who are residents that lobbied Pittman for these changes.

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Id be interested to see the number of teachers who are county residents, more interesting would be the number of Teachers Union Officials who are residents that lobbied Pittman for these changes.

I think it would be safe to say that an overwhelming majority of AACO teachers are residents of AACO. The union officials are another story.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    How much power does a county government in Maryland actually have to regulate firearms? I realize they can declare areas as "residential" or whatever to prevent shooting like MoCo did recently, but what else?

Seems like this is just more bluster and pandering to his anti-gun supporters.

I regret having to quote myself but I'd really like an answer to these questions. I'm not trolling; I just want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom