Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    c73ac865e76c02bff6049c42b836e4300f38b1982bc2daa7574f729f0402ff17.jpg

dplay

Mar 27, 2016
    A.A. co. north
    We can call this a “mental health issue.” That’s fair to say, as I personally believe anyone who has the determined will to kill another human being (outside of warfare) is not sane.

But, it IS sane to think that criminals will give up their guns?

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    first, let's remove cell phones and alcohol, and heck, cars, as they are causes in drunk and distracted driving deaths. nah, we don't really care about people dying.

I worry a lot more about getting killed in a car wreck than I do about being killed by a gun.

In my life I’ve been in a traffic accident twice (rear ended once and slid off the road in a blizzard in to a ditch once). I’ve barely avoided half a dozen serious accidents and witnessed dozens more. I’ve yet to have or just barely avoid any serious gun accidents, threats with one, etc. statistically I am much more at risk from traffic accidents. Hell, mass traffic accidents are much more likely than mass shootings. How often do you hear “7 killed in traffic accident”? A lot.

Most people aren’t scared by driving because they are insured to it. They do it all the time so they ignore the risk. Humans are really crappy about judging risk.

If she’s really that scared of the risk, take matters in to her own hands and push for concealed carry as a right. Take some real ownership of protecting herself from the risk. Scared of driving? Take a defensive driving class or two and consider buying a safer vehicle if you can afford to.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    first, let's remove cell phones and alcohol, and heck, cars, as they are causes in drunk and distracted driving deaths. nah, we don't really care about people dying.

Don't forget those pressure cookers. And hands and feet. They need to be confiscated as well.

Let's rename here Stumpy

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    These delusional gun grabbing fools really think they can wave some magic wand and make all the scary guns go away. In 1775 King George had to learn the hard way that it's not so easy. Tell this moronic bitch to come and get them. Good luck. With millions of freedom loving Americans who have proudly taken an oath to support and defend our constitutional rights against all enemies, the gun grabbers are truly suicidal. Imagine a civil war where one side hates guns and the other side loves guns! Shortest civil war ever! LOL!

Attachments

• 2ndamendment.jpg
      2ndamendment.jpg
      108.1 KB · Views: 221

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads