• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fl1p

May 25, 2020
    With all the panic buying I’m having trouble finding some of my non standard rounds that are usually in stock. .32 acp, 350 legend and 6mm Creedmoor are increasingly difficult to find locally.

Has anybody seen some odd calibers sitting on shelves in Charles county? If not, any site that you would recommend for getting small quantities of ammo ordered?

Fl1p

May 25, 2020
    Thanks for the heads up. I’ll try to swing by Wally World and see if they have any in stock.

Fl1p

May 25, 2020
    I drove by about 2 weeks ago and thought you were closed, I’ll try to make my way back out there.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Understand you're new but for common questions about common items a Google search is almost always faster. Even an MDS search can help.

Fl1p

May 25, 2020
    Figured with needed a minimum number of post replies to do things on the site I would try to see if I could support some local businesses before ordering online. I can definitely find them online, but would really prefer not to pay for shipping.

Nov 20, 2019
    I’ve had trouble finding 458 socom down here too. For weird ammo, try Cromwell’s firearms down in Lexington park / great mills. Got almost every type of ammo. Sadly, no 458 :( they are the best bet besides accurate.

Nov 20, 2019
    458 socom in any local stores?

I found an insanely cheap upper in 458 socom from bear creek Arsenal for $200 that’s side charging. Who would pass that up? Sadly, I went on a scavenger hunt all day and none of my usual stores carried the ammo for it. Has anyone spotted some? It’s an odd caliber so I don’t expect many to seek it.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Just tried about 30 or so links to different ammo on gunbot.
    They all came back either "item not found" or "not available" or "sold out" even when being shown as in stock.
    Good luck.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    With all the panic buying I’m having trouble finding some of my non standard rounds that are usually in stock. .32 acp, 350 legend and 6mm Creedmoor are increasingly difficult to find locally.

Has anybody seen some odd calibers sitting on shelves in Charles county? If not, any site that you would recommend for getting small quantities of ammo ordered?

we have 3 boxes of 350 legend left on the shelf.
    updated ammo list is here:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=245375

brentC

Jun 14, 2020
    i use ammoseek.com

does walmart still sell ammo? I know most in PG county dont. what about the walmarts in deeper southern md?

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    i use ammoseek.com

does walmart still sell ammo? I know most in PG county dont. what about the walmarts in deeper southern md?

Most all Walmart’s sell ammo. Severn, MD still sells firearms as well, it’s the only one in the Baltimore Metro area that does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom