• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Thanks OP (and Biggie313)!

And, as I scramble Canadian bacon and mountain chicken eggs with American cheese, I’ll throw this out there as well: although I expect it could change for the worse at any moment, the plastic eye pro sold by Harbor Freight are much, much better quality , clarity , lack of distortion than many, many other “inexpensive” or “disposable” eye pro selections. I have come to depend on their clear ones for Range eye pro (ESPECIALLY for sporting clays on some of the deeply wooded sporting courses in this area) and we have to keep dozens of the smoke versions on our dock for guests who quickly find out that sunglass - type eye pro is a must on jet skis and the boat, etc.

Without fail, every guest who dons a pair of the smoke version out of the plastic wrapper is like, “Ahhhh, niiiiiiice; where do you get THESE?”

And, without fail, they’re shocked when we tell them, “Harbor Freight, on sale for 99-cents a couple times a year!”

Not saying they are comparable to really really nice (and more expensive) options but, for $1 to $2 (reg. price) they simply cannot be beat!

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    If you can find them in stock. Same as the Radians.

41007772.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom