• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chrisflhtc

Jan 28, 2010
    Hagerstown
    I am looking for a front sight only that has a fiber rod(red/orange,green) tritium is also a plus.I have been looking but all I've found have issues. I have a good single dot rear but need an equal front sight. Normal height. tru glo has some good stuff but not front only, so far.
    TIA Chris

aps410

Dec 10, 2015
    Howard County
    You could check out dawson precision sights. They offer just the front sight for sale, and there are options for fiber, standard, and tritium.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    I have the Tru Glo TFX Pro’s on my 23. They are incredible. I know they are not the front only but definitely worth looking at!

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I put Tru Glo H3s on a G 43. Took off the glock nite sights. We will see. Only a couole of months and i have not shot them due to closures but will tomorrow. Front is green as is rear. Would have preferred orange front but thats what the cop shop had. Now, i have read these sights have some issues with robustness, so i need to shoot with them and see. But they are bright and during the day really stand out. And bright at nite too. Price was okay.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I put Tru Glo H3s on a G 43. Took off the glock nite sights. We will see. Only a couole of months and i have not shot them due to closures but will tomorrow. Front is green as is rear. Would have preferred orange front but thats what the cop shop had. Now, i have read these sights have some issues with robustness, so i need to shoot with them and see. But they are bright and during the day really stand out. And bright at nite too. Price was okay.

Shot about 300 rds with the new tru glos. Very bright. No damage done. Very happy.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    Just installed Truglo TFX Pro’s on the 43 this morning. What a difference during the day over the Glock factory night sights!

Attachments

• 6A7BD3EB-21C8-4843-97E9-E79832FB7241.jpeg
      6A7BD3EB-21C8-4843-97E9-E79832FB7241.jpeg
      38.5 KB · Views: 113

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads