• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYRangers917

Oct 6, 2015
    Frederick, MD
    Do non C&R purchases need to be reported on the renewal form?

If i bought say a brand new glock 19 would that count towards the number of acquisitions?

Or is it only if i specifically used my C&R FFL number to order something that counts?

Thanks MDS braintrust

NYRangers917

Oct 6, 2015
    Frederick, MD
    Thanks guys.

I've bought and sold quite a few things in the last 3 years but nothing C&R eligible in this term.

Guess i"ll report 0 on both

Now debating if its worth renewing as it went completely unused ....

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Thanks guys.

I've bought and sold quite a few things in the last 3 years but nothing C&R eligible in this term.

Guess i"ll report 0 on both

Now debating if its worth renewing as it went completely unused ....

It’s $30 and using it once might save you a lot more time, effort and money than that.

In the mean time you get discounts from Brownell’s, Wolff springs, and Numerich. Maybe some others. Might save you some face to face headache if MD passes the background check bill/over ride’s Hogan’s veto.

I get you if you are talking hundreds for the license, but it’s an inexpensive meal for two out.

NYRangers917

Oct 6, 2015
    Frederick, MD
    It’s $30 and using it once might save you a lot more time, effort and money than that.

In the mean time you get discounts from Brownell’s, Wolff springs, and Numerich. Maybe some others. Might save you some face to face headache if MD passes the background check bill/over ride’s Hogan’s veto.

I get you if you are talking hundreds for the license, but it’s an inexpensive meal for two out.

Very true, good points.

Guess the fed bois will be getting some coin from me this month

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Very true, good points.

Guess the fed bois will be getting some coin from me this month

Just want to save a brother from some future heart ache or hassle. You know you’ll have wanted it once it’s gone.

Though maybe that’s the trick, don’t have one and then the amazing deal will come along :-)

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Just want to save a brother from some future heart ache or hassle. You know you’ll have wanted it once it’s gone.

Though maybe that’s the trick, don’t have one and then the amazing deal will come along :-)

I have a buddy who missed out on the cheaper days of K11s and K31s because he let his lapse. By the time he re-upped, they had jumped in price. He's kicked himself ever since.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I have a buddy who missed out on the cheaper days of K11s and K31s because he let his lapse. By the time he re-upped, they had jumped in price. He's kicked himself ever since.

I mean hell, I should have gotten a K11 carbine or a K31 as soon as I had gotten my C&R a year and a half ago. Classic had a bunch in great shape then. By mid summer they were all gone and their next batch they’d jumped the price $100-150. This last batch hasn’t gone up more in price, but it’s not as nice.

When a K11 carbine in really nice shape was $399...

A few years earlier and it would have been more like $299.

Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom