• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    She bought a blue label 33 in feb. failed to load speer gold dots but not fiocchir FMJs, and sig JHP. Sent back to glock for a monh of R&R. Many internals replaced and new mags provided. I took it out and ran fed premium JHP, And fiocchhi FMJ (100 of each). The speer gold dots hung up again, bit not like before where they jammed the mag into the well. Decision to keep it and use the feds or sigs only. I love this gun. Accurate, shoots easy ( shot a 9 barrel thru it and you could feel the difference but not as harsh as the g27). Fast shooting. Very nice despite this speer issue.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Don't know what to tell you.

I have a 31 and a 32, and they eat everything from the cheapest 125gr fmj to Gold Dots and every other defensive load I've fed them.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Don't know what to tell you.

I have a 31 and a 32, and they eat everything from the cheapest 125gr fmj to Gold Dots and every other defensive load I've fed them.

Yup. I have have a 27 for 22 years. Shoots anything in .40. My wife alsmhas a 43,shoots anything. She has a 42,and it is a finicky eater, so much so we do not have sufficient faith to carry it, althoug 8t seems to like rem golden sabers. We will shoot the 33 a lot more. If it continues to function without fail with the federal and sig, then it functions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom