• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    The release date is 4/15, it's not available for sale yet.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Au contraire, mon frere.

From Quantico Tactical:

Available For Preorder
    Web orders will ship March 15
    In-store orders available for pickup March 15

Exclusively available from LE/Mil dealers until April 15

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Au contraire, mon frere.

From Quantico Tactical:

Available For Preorder
    Web orders will ship March 15
    In-store orders available for pickup March 15

Exclusively available from LE/Mil dealers until April 15
    Yea I found some "in stock" as of today. Just makes you wonder. A company that can't stick to their own release dates, seems a bit desperate for sales..lMO.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Yea I found some "in stock" as of today. Just makes you wonder. A company that can't stick to their own release dates, seems a bit desperate for sales..lMO.

Or people are desperate for the product. Either way, QT only has the early release for first responders/military personnel. I can't partake of this.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland

I could understand Beretta trying to make up lost market after dealing with the liberal agenda in the state of MD by releasing earlier to the civilian marketplace. Polymer striker fired pistols are a dominant market share for handguns, why not put a horse in the race?

The video was informative, thank you.

I have a couple Glock 19's and just picked up a HK VP9, so this isn't a critical purchase for me. Perhaps if I was able to legally carry, the gloved hand issue per the video would make a difference? Beyond sub-compacts, the 19 is as close to perfect in my limited experience as you can get for CC

Unless the APX totally eclipsed the VP9 with regards to a full size polymer striker fired pistol, my next purchase will probably be another VP9, perhaps with the threaded barrel?

If I had extra cash laying around, it would be a nice addition to my collection.
    I've always been a sucker for marketing, hence my gen 2 model 22 glock, walther P-99 and LWRC piston AR upper.

Thank you everyone for your opinions and insight.

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    Mine is coming in next week. Beretta won't allow the gun to be sold until the 15th. $480 with 3 17 round mags was a pretty good deal. So we'll see how long it takes to be put on the roster for Maryland.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Mine is coming in next week. Beretta won't allow the gun to be sold until the 15th. $480 with 3 17 round mags was a pretty good deal. So we'll see how long it takes to be put on the roster for Maryland.

Where did you find it with 3 mags ?

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I didn't like the APX at first glance - the styling is just plain meh. However, I'm interested after watching Tim's video on the Military Arms Channel. It seems quite shootable and looks like some thought was put into the design. Well, except for the reason behind the thing that sticks out the top of the slide when the trigger is depressed.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I didn't like the APX at first glance - the styling is just plain meh. However, I'm interested after watching Tim's video on the Military Arms Channel. It seems quite shootable and looks like some thought was put into the design. Well, except for the reason behind the thing that sticks out the top of the slide when the trigger is depressed.

The thing that jumps out at me is that it's got the modularity potential of the sig 320, but without the jacked up bore axis. In md, it makes a lot of sense to be able to swap grips and calibers while only doing the stupid paperwork stuff once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom