• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike j

Feb 14, 2018
    Annapolis MD
    Hello all, I live in the city where bad decisions are made but anyway I'm a hunter and recreational shooter. My favorite range is delmarva making the steel ring with my 300 rum

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 131

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Welcome from MoCo, not far from DC. If I can make a Lord Of The Rings analogy, it’s like you live in Minas Morgul, but I live in the pass of Cirith Ungul, right on the edge of Downtown Mordor. Nerd out!

GOG-MD

Aug 23, 2017
    AA County
    Welcome! Delmarva sounds like a nice range - a little farther than I'd like to drive, but it might be worth a try some weekend.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Welcome! Delmarva sounds like a nice range - a little farther than I'd like to drive, but it might be worth a try some weekend.

Delmarva is a great range. I like to arrive early and shoot for half the day to justify my travel time

We do the same. Most people only stay for an hour or so. We make it a half day most of the time and its worth the drive for the 2 pistol ranges and the target stands at 50, 100, 200 & 300. Never been to the 500 yard side, that's above my skill set.

mike j

Feb 14, 2018
    Annapolis MD
    We do the same. Most people only stay for an hour or so. We make it a half day most of the time and its worth the drive for the 2 pistol ranges and the target stands at 50, 100, 200 & 300. Never been to the 500 yard side, that's above my skill set.

The 500 is cool. I took my time one day there shooting and figuring my bullet drop and had a custom scope turret made for the load I use. I may try to go sunday the weather looks good

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom