• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Wow, parking lots filled, had to ride the shuttle bus from the far away lot. One of the better shows, lots of powder, reloading supplies, some good deals on ammo, even the Sub2Ks were around $400, less then I've seen them at other shows.

denimdan85

Aug 12, 2014
    Hanover, PA
    Struck out on what I was looking for, CZ P10C mags, not a single vendor had them. I did walk away with a Polymer80 Gen 2 for 120 and 2 Glock 17 mags for 20 a piece.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I just got back. I do like this show and York. JE Shooters Supply had their 4 table booth as well as Falling Water reloading supply from WV. The former has lots of cases, projectiles and other odds and ends. Falling water always seems to have a great stock of powder. 8lb containers of H4350 as well as other popular types.

The Magpul lady from philly always has a nice spread and generally good prices in everything except PMags were cheaper last year at Fredericksburg. 2/$25 30 round AR without window.

Grabbed the reliading supplies I needed for me and a friend along with some pistol mags.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I just got back. I do like this show and York. JE Shooters Supply had their 4 table booth as well as Falling Water reloading supply from WV. The former has lots of cases, projectiles and other odds and ends. Falling water always seems to have a great stock of powder. 8lb containers of H4350 as well as other popular types.

The Magpul lady from philly always has a nice spread and generally good prices in everything except PMags were cheaper last year at Fredericksburg. 2/$25 30 round AR without window.

Grabbed the reliading supplies I needed for me and a friend along with some pistol mags.
    We have the non window 30rd pmags for $11 each or 5 for $50 if anyone wants any!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    First out of state gun show I've ever been to. I was impressed at the size of the show. Decent prices on ammo if you looked around. Some vendors still asking way too much. Good selection of guns, but no great deals that I saw. Lots of mags. The vendor from WV with the reloading supplies had some good prices on powder and primers. Good show over all. Renewing my NRA membership did not get me in for free like they do at the Maryland shows though.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Lol, she was there yesterday. Took me a few minutes to see the holsters....

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Forgot to mention, there was a table with oodles of Black Rifle Coffee for sale too.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Even though it's not a huge show, Gettysburg has never failed to please me yet. I saw a MAT 49 parts kit which you almost never see. That alone was worth the trip. And I picked up a clean P6 marked magazine and some 7.92x33 ammo too. It was a good time with some friends.

capTIM

Carroll County Drunkard
    Apr 30, 2008
    Sykesville
    Thanks for the info on the Kydex holsters, I ended up picking up one of those. Holsters for a USP 40 compact don't seem to be an easy find, but he was able to make one in minutes.

Also scored 300 rounds of 7.62 x 51 for only $120. All in all, it was a decent show.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Even though it's not a huge show, Gettysburg has never failed to please me yet. I saw a MAT 49 parts kit which you almost never see. That alone was worth the trip. And I picked up a clean P6 marked magazine and some 7.92x33 ammo too. It was a good time with some friends.

That had to be a pricey parts kit. Last one I saw was north of $950 and that was 2 or 3 years ago.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Gun show buy today- $5 worth of beef, girlfriend got a deal on a pair of alpaca socks $5 off lol,picked up some Aguila Mini Shells for my 12gauge and 2 ammo cans. Tried to haggle some 22subs and plinking bricks but the guy wouldn’t budge. Seemed a lot smaller then from what I remembered in the past.

Good trip overall. Wish the drive wasn’t that long. Hoco next weekend!

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    That had to be a pricey parts kit. Last one I saw was north of $950 and that was 2 or 3 years ago.

They wanted a bit over 2K for it. Either $2250 or $2450 IIRC. It was WAY overpriced, especially considering the worn and pitted condition but it was neat to see just the same.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Thanks for the info on the Kydex holsters, I ended up picking up one of those. Holsters for a USP 40 compact don't seem to be an easy find, but he was able to make one in minutes.

Also scored 300 rounds of 7.62 x 51 for only $120. All in all, it was a decent show.

What was the company doing the forming for the holsters?!

jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    They wanted a bit over 2K for it. Either $2250 or $2450 IIRC. It was WAY overpriced, especially considering the worn and pitted condition but it was neat to see just the same.

I asked, she was willing to take $2k... i thought about it, but still too pricey for my blood. But it was tempting, that's a rare bird these days.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I was looking for a few rounds of M1 Garand food and some enbloc clips. Scored a 48 pack of LC69 in 6 clips loaded in the Army bandolier. Made my day.

Wrapped it up with some beef sticks and a trip to Chubby's. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom