• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wobblenuts

Nov 21, 2017
    Belcamp, MD
    Hey guys, good to be here. My name is Matt, from Harford CO. I hate it here obviously with all of the gun regs and such, but its home for now haha. I am prior active duty 13F, and now currently reserves 35F. I currently have a Gen2 G17 and a S&W 9mm Shield. My other hobby is Volkswagens :party29:

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Hey guys, good to be here. My name is Matt, from Harford CO. I hate it here obviously with all of the gun regs and such, but its home for now haha. I am prior active duty 13F, and now currently reserves 35F. I currently have a Gen2 G17 and a S&W 9mm Shield. My other hobby is Volkswagens :party29:

Gen 2 Glock 17 eh? I'as got onea doze as well..... :party29:

Nice shooters, a lot less sharp then the Gen 3. Welcome from Marriottsville.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Welcome from SW Baltimore County! I lived in Edgewood while in high school 40 years ago when kids could still carry a shotgun or a rifle on their bicycles, find a patch of woods or a field, and go shooting...that time is gone and from what I hear, so is Edgewood.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome, from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Welcome 13F. I guess you are dealing well with the significant drop in caliber from 155mm to 9mm. Shoot one of these if you're ever feeling lonely for artillery.
    31dc7e8f841d2d0ca668661fb47ac515.jpg

Wobblenuts

Nov 21, 2017
    Belcamp, MD
    Thanks for all of the love. The name is a nickname my Drill Sgt gave me haha, my last name is Wobbleton.

Gen 2 Glock 17 eh? I'as got onea doze as well..... :party29:

Nice shooters, a lot less sharp then the Gen 3. Welcome from Marriottsville.

Yea it was my dads original police issue, he is a Baltimore Detective. Gave it to me when I graduated BCT.

Welcome from SW Baltimore County! I lived in Edgewood while in high school 40 years ago when kids could still carry a shotgun or a rifle on their bicycles, find a patch of woods or a field, and go shooting...that time is gone and from what I hear, so is Edgewood.

Yeaaaaa Edgewood is like the city now, its awful. I graduated from Edgewood in 2004 and even then things weren't as bad.

Welcome 13F. I guess you are dealing well with the significant drop in caliber from 155mm to 9mm. Shoot one of these if you're ever feeling lonely for artillery.
    31dc7e8f841d2d0ca668661fb47ac515.jpg

Hahaha right on, I just might have to.

I joined that a longggg time ago haha. Since then I've been hoping and wishing for change lol.

Welcome from a former 11B in Frederick. VW enthusiast? That must mean you're an electrician. :D

Ha, its not that bad. I actually have gotten pretty lucky with the ones I've owned.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Hahaha :party29: I like to think I am somewhat computer savvy.

OMG, he’s imbedding animated gif’s too! :D

Welcome from vicinity of Fort Meade, retired Army guy here too, there’s a lot of military, cops, and other first responders on this forum.

Take some care to read the forum rules, thanks for already being a member of MSI, and for doing your intro up-front and properly. I predict you will have a long and fruitful tenure here. I look forward to reading your posts. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom