• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FlokiBear

Oct 12, 2020
    Several months ago, I ordered a cordless power tool from LWRC through my local FFL as they had a much better price than any of the MSRP and above online vendors. I am currently still waiting for the call to let me know that it has finally arrived, but have seen the same product come and go several times online. My question is, do companies like LWRC make a batch of one item for a little while, then switch to the next, and the next, constantly revolving around their product line up or is the entire system just that backlogged right now. Every time I had seen their products come available lately, one model became available from multiple vendors right around the same time, then go out of stock, and shortly later a different model comes in stock all around.

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    Check out Xtremegunsandammo.com

They always have the best prices on LWRC items and usually have them in inventory. They’re supposedly the largest LWRC dealer in the country. The LWRC DI is $1,599. If you want a special color, add $100. I’ve dealt with them on two rifles. Great guys.

The Tungsten version is definitely in stock:

https://xtremegunsandammo.com/shop/...sale/lwrc-ic-di-for-sale/lwrc-ic-di-tungsten/

FlokiBear

Oct 12, 2020
    I was looking at the SMG45 in this particular instance. MSRP $2999, local FFL price 6 months ago $2450, everywhere else online if in stock $2999+, gunbroker $4000+.

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    Check out Xtremegunsandammo.com

They always have the best prices on LWRC items and usually have them in inventory. They’re supposedly the largest LWRC dealer in the country. The LWRC DI is $1,599. If you want a special color, add $100. I’ve dealt with them on two rifles. Great guys.

The Tungsten version is definitely in stock:

https://xtremegunsandammo.com/shop/...sale/lwrc-ic-di-for-sale/lwrc-ic-di-tungsten/

I have been watching the price of those. I am glad I got mine when I did. They are nice rifles.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Lwrc di rifle at 1,600 is full msrp.

Oof, no thanks

Just picked up an m-lok model for 1,340 this past November,if memory serves.

Id have to be hard up to pay full msrp to the wolves.

Mr.Blue

Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    Lwrc di rifle at 1,600 is full msrp.

Oof, no thanks

Just picked up an m-lok model for 1,340 this past November,if memory serves.

Id have to be hard up to pay full msrp to the wolves.

Well I think those buying now feel they have to, despite the prices.

wailer

Oct 2, 2008
    Largo
    Awwwww, the good old days when these were being sold for online $999 and some vendors on this forum were letting them go for $1100.

Mr.Blue

Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    Agreed on the expensive roll mark. I love mine, but it’s a 1,300-1,400 dollar rifle, not full msrp of 1,600 + like most shops are now thinking is cool to do.

They’re every bit as good as a Daniel Defense, LaRue, or Noveske. I’ve had all of those and haven’t found a better quality AR than an LWRC. The only dings I can give them is they don’t come with LWRC skirmish sights like my REPR and IC-Enhanced did. The mil spec-ish trigger isn’t great either, but I dropped Geissles in them. The only reason they sold at a low price point at first is because LWRC is known for their short stroke piston guns and resisted making a DI gun for more than a decade. Once the DI rifle started winning awards like Golden Bullseye rifle of the year in 2016 and 2017, the price went up. I haven’t seen a new one for under $1,399 in two years.

I sold my DD M4 V1 and DD M4 V7 Pro, late last year because they were fetching $2000+ on the secondary market and they were not any better than my LWRCs. In fact, I felt the LWRCs with their full ambi controls had more features and better QC.

Full Disclosure - I’ve never handled or shot a Knight’s Armament or LMT.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I ordered a Saint Victor 300 compact drill last Summer and finally received it in late January. I called Springfield and like a lot of other cordless drill manufacturers, getting parts were difficult to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom