• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • papi_p0nch0

Dec 16, 2022
    Chesapeake Beach
    Hello all. Can I get added to this Google Map group?

New to the East Maryland area and would love some recommendations for pistol & rifle quick reaction/dynamic ranges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyberalex

MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2022
    Federalsburg, Maryland
    Hello all. Can I get added to this Google Map group?

New to the East Maryland area and would love some recommendations for pistol & rifle quick reaction/dynamic ranges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In Mardela Springs, there's the Delmarva Sporting Clays & Rifle range, but there's also has a range for pistols as well as for shotguns. I've been there on a number of occasions, and I've always had an overall good experience. I don't know where you are within East Maryland, but I hope this range is not too far away from you. There's also the Cambridge Skeet & Gun Club range, which is closer to me, as I'm in Federalsburg, but the range is not open to the public, so you would have to be a member of the club. The contact information is in the website, which is the second link. I hope this helps. :)

Delmarva Sporting Clays & Rifle Range. https://www.dscfff.com/

Cambridge Skeet & Gun Club. https://www.cambridgeskeetandgunclub.org/

Mdgunguy

Owner: Busted Knuckle Guns, Centreville
    Industry Partner
    Mar 11, 2023
    Centreville
    Hey guys
    Google recently released a map creation engine tool. I thought it could have some use to members here. A comprehensive map list of firearm related vendors and ranges(those with a physical presence) in the Metropolitan/Delmarva area. It is divided up into 3 sections IP, ranges/clubs, and firearm/ammo vendors.

It definitely does not encompass everything it is a living document to help anyone who ever tried to find shady gun retailers (no offense you guys like to stay off the radar).
    Perhaps other members could assist in additions. Will keep you posted on changes.

Unfortunately in order to collaborate this map with others I will need to add you via google contact/email or via a Google group. If you would like to contribute PM me and I can add you.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=znjCye6Bi8ac.kCh_vc3r5LVY

**** This is open sourced for anyone to use (contribution/updates are always welcome).

You can download the android map editor tool via the android market
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.m4b

The desktop version is part of the google maps website and is much easier to use at the moment.

Mdgunguy

Owner: Busted Knuckle Guns, Centreville
    Industry Partner
    Mar 11, 2023
    Centreville
    How can I get listed on the map? My company is "Busted Knuckle Guns" in Centreville, Md, 21617 (704 Church Hill Road, Centreville, Md., 21617) not sure how to do it myself from looking on the link you provided? I have a building on the property dedicated to the business...Thanks

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    How can I get listed on the map? My company is "Busted Knuckle Guns" in Centreville, Md, 21617 (704 Church Hill Road, Centreville, Md., 21617) not sure how to do it myself from looking on the link you provided? I have a building on the property dedicated to the business...Thanks
    I will have you listed tonight or tomorrow. Welcome aboard!
    Map has been updated

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom