• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    You have to get some Sticks, the Coffins are a pain to load and the drums are big and do make holding the front odd.. Those stick mags are double stack and nice!

The new upper is about 8 Lbs., the lower is 3 lbs., a full drum 5 lbs., plus the subgun silencer is another 1.5 lbs. and sticking out 12".........I might just slap on a bi-pod on and shoot her off the bench. :)

But bring some sticks with you to the next shoots. I'll definitely be at the 5/20 shoot (I'm the RSO), but not sure about one on the 5/12.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    You have to get some Sticks, the Coffins are a pain to load and the drums are big and do make holding the front odd.. Those stick mags are double stack and nice!

I picked up 6 sticks and a few more drums. Test fired it and she runs great with the sticks, coffins, and drums. Can't wait to get it out to the range.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I'm going to Manila next month on a business trip. For A CCW piece, My usual Glock 18 that I use down there is going to have a new friend.

The Stuff that you can get legally overseas is just freakin amazing. Say Hello to the Magpul FMG-9... Its not a prototype anymore. This is an actual production gun.

Brand New, unfired with 5 30 round mags and a taclight.. License included..

Around 3.4 K USD

Attachments

• magpulppg.jpg
      magpulppg.jpg
      64.2 KB · Views: 1,354
    • magpulsmg.jpg
      magpulsmg.jpg
      62.1 KB · Views: 1,332

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    I'm going to Manila next month on a business trip. For A CCW piece, My usual Glock 18 that I use down there is going to have a new friend.

The Stuff that you can get legally overseas is just freakin amazing. Say Hello to the Magpul FMG-9... Its not a prototype anymore. This is an actual production gun.

Around 3.4 K USD

How much can you pick up a G18 for in countries where they are legal?

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia

Around 3.4 K USD

Daaaamn! That blows that you can't bring it back to the states!

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD

Around 3.4 K USD

If I may ask, what do you do that allows you to buy machine guns in other countries? That is an awesome gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom