• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeorgeSSR

Jan 31, 2009
    Depends on the stock you use. I think the Magpul Zhukov gets you there (barely), and you can use the M4 adapter as well. The CZ stock, on the other hand, does not.

DomiNATE

Trololol
    Jun 10, 2009
    Howard County
    Depends on the stock you use. I think the Magpul Zhukov gets you there (barely), and you can use the M4 adapter as well. The CZ stock, on the other hand, does not.

Rehv Arms sells a Zhukov adapter, add the extended butt pad, then I think it'll make length. There site says it does at least FWIW.

Nice, I didn't think it'd be achievable with that little guy unless it looks wack. That looks pretty good.

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    After an 8 month wait, I was able to pickup my Octane 45 from NFA jail. Took it out for a quick range trip today.

i-3fKHr9B-L.jpg

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    Yes they are VZ grips that come with the Sig Scorpion models. It handles well, I thought it would be front heavy but it was not that bad.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I sent My Mk25 Slide to Sig for a set of High Night Sights...fast turnaround and Reasonable Price .

If you ever need another set installed just swing by 2A Sales & Supplies. The factory suppressor height night sights are in stock and a Sig Sauer Certified Advanced Armorer is on staff to install them. Cheaper and faster than sending the slide to Sig.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Started as a Aero stripped upper and lower ( see pic below)
    0cffa140b698005ece72d52d4728cff1.jpg

Added Anderson 10.5 heavy barrel,magpul pro sights,magpul CTR stock, NIB bolt carrier group, YHM hand guard(cerakoted in Aero color), MAGPUL MOE AR GRIP PLUS, 51T 5/8x24 Blackout Flash Hider Mount. Although optimized for 7.62mm x 51 amm.

03f2f4320a36573ff27bb819528e214d.jpg

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    Stock installed yesterday. I'd say it was done, but are they ever?

Attachments

• 2017-02-04 18.16.39 2.jpg
      2017-02-04 18.16.39 2.jpg
      66.9 KB · Views: 672

rayrevolver

Jul 26, 2012
    Whoa, that is one funky looking optics mount. Never seen it before.

I was going to run the MRD on the slide, but they don't make a dovetail adapter for the M&P 22 Compact.

Found this while searching the net and its the next best thing. Since you mount directly, the height of the optic is lower than most other types of scope mounts that use picatinny rails. I only wish I could attach a light to it like the Geissele 6-second mount.

Its my first red dot on a pistol and the speed potential is crazy. I shot a local rimfire steel 2 gun and pushed way outside my comfort zone. Somehow was making hits when it "felt" like I was spraying and praying.

Knuckles

Feb 28, 2012
    Ceciltucky, MD
    Just picked up the 7.62 suppressor last Saturday.

Here it is on one of my 5.56 AR's but I have AAC muzzle break adapters for about 5 other long guns.

Now I just need time to get out to the range and decide what rifle will I shoot thru it first...

Attachments

• IMG_9923.jpg
      IMG_9923.jpg
      75.1 KB · Views: 577

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Saw this pic in the news. Nice 40mm with EOtech being used by French police

Attachments

• 40mm.jpg