• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Looks like somebody at Glock is paying attention, at least to some of the current trends. Front serrations looks really good and the addition of steel sights, probably will cut into some of the aftermarket shops bottom line. I would like to see these in a MOS threaded model, that would be awesome. Is this enough of a change to justify buying another one?

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/04/07/new-glock-models-g19c-g24/

Attachments

• C1C7BDFD-422A-4753-A420-09D7CAA82D0F-4149-0000064B286DC16F-660x450.jpg
      C1C7BDFD-422A-4753-A420-09D7CAA82D0F-4149-0000064B286DC16F-660x450.jpg
      21.9 KB · Views: 925

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    Looks like somebody at Glock is paying attention, at least to some of the current trends. Front serrations looks really good and the addition of steel sights, probably will cut into some of the aftermarket shops bottom line. I would like to see these in a MOS threaded model, that would be awesome. Is this enough of a change to justify buying another one?

You know it is, so just go for it already..:lol2::D FWIW, the front serrations are a big plus IMO and I'm Glock did it.

They go away with the Gen5...

So they're dumping the finger grooves for Gen 5..?? Well that sucks because I like them..:sad20:

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    You know it is, so just go for it already..:lol2::D FWIW, the front serrations are a big plus IMO and I'm Glock did it.

So they're dumping the finger grooves for Gen 5..?? Well that sucks because I like them..:sad20:

That's where the Hogue Hand-All comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I don't often use "pretty" and "handgun" in the same sentence. I don't care if my hammer or screwdriver is pretty, I want them to work. Handguns are the same way. That's not to say I don't appreciate a nice looking firearm, but function wins every time. I have a Glock 23Gen4, and I would certainly like it to have forward serrations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chikane

Mar 29, 2017
    guess I'll wait a bit before buying a striker 9mm might as well since there's a delay on p10c this new glock in the summer and the Apx not on the list yet, and nothing else i really speaking to me atm.

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    I like (and use) front serrations. It's one of my only complaints about my Kahr 45 that I carry (no serrations. )

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Maybe a couple spots of talon tape up front?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom