• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I was wondering if changes to threads and posts done by any of the moderators and Admn are required to be followed by an explanation of why a changes has been made. I can think of two occasion that I made a public poll and changes were either made to the "language" is used or turned into a "non public" poll.

I'm not in anyway bitching about free speech or this is a private forum blah blah blah, I totally support that. But I know there are times when I"ve screwed up and admn/moderator made the change and comes with "an opinion" or explanation why the changes have been made. But sometimes there is NOTHING????

I'm not asking for justice....I just want alittle courtesy with an explanation so I don't do it again. I know I'm a guest here but if you don't tell me what I'm doing wrong I can't change my behavior.

Thanks...FPS

ps...sorry just a little tiffed. doesn't happen much but does happen on occasion.

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    They are biased because you are openly transgender.
    NO, it's comments like this where some members can't help themselves and will drop a gay joke, bash, dig, etc into every single thread in the WC.

Not saying you did this FPS, just felt the need to state the obvious reasons why threads get derailed, edited, and or locked and deleted.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    NO, it's comments like this where some members can't help themselves and will drop a gay joke, bash, dig, etc into every single thread in the WC.

Not saying you did this FPS, just felt the need to state the obvious reasons why threads get derailed, edited, and or locked and deleted.

Cry me a river. I'm sure your rabid cop hating "I'm mad I got locked up when I was younger" that doesn't help us. Sad but true.

G

George

You could of just sent an admin a private message about it. Posting it in public will only result in a locked thread.

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    Cry me a river. I'm sure your rabid cop hating "I'm mad I got locked up when I was younger" that doesn't help us. Sad but true.
    oh, you got me. What are the criteria for being a rabid, bad cop sympathizer? Since you're always sniffin' badges, I figured you would be the one to ask.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

It's the friendly and humorous banter that keeps people coming back and makes this a a great place to waste spend time. If this were all clinical, it would be really boring.

IN BEFORE THE LOCK!!!!!!!

YEA!!!!!!!!!!:popcorn:

Me too!!!

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    You could of just sent an admin a private message about it. Posting it in public will only result in a locked thread.

I did it in the open forum b/c perhaps I'm not the only one that has experienced this. I don't think its a matter of me being "targeted" by mods/admn, not at all. I think they've been pretty liberal with things I so far I know the limits but this really puzzles me

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom