How would Marylanders have reacted(gun confiscation)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I read that same article and here is the part they missed: you take my family, you just took the last thing keeping me from exercising my God given right as originally intended by the founding fathers. Take my money, I’ll stay in line for my family;take my kids and it would absolutely be game on.

Even if they don't take your kids they will be taking away their right to bear arms and everything that goes with it. I'm fighting for those rights..everyone should be..

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Hogan is gonna step up and put an end to this nonsense...

I lol'd a little.

Day 15 of the second month of the 2nd year, second term, only after a blood moon cycle but be before the 3rd Friday of the month.

Seeing folks actually believe a lying politician based solely on them calling themselves a republican never gets old. :thumbsup:

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    No one would do anything. Everyone talks about a revolution or a second civil war, but no one would do anything.

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    Just something out there for thought.

I always see this "bullets first", "cold dead hands", "shall not comply", etc...
    When it comes to banning and confiscation.

But the real test is what happens when it becomes a reality? In New Orleans when Guns were confiscated people gave the guns and complied.
    The people of new orleans had a very real reason to want to keep from having armed men take their guns from them, but they let them.

We talk about how law enforcement would not do it, but they did.

We talk about how people would resist, but they did not.

If ever there was a time to need a gun for self defense it would be during a bad situation like was faced during Katrina, yet that is when they came and took them.

So, my question to Marylanders is this:
    Why should we think that we here in MD would be any different in regards to our compliance?

Do your own research. I could not find anything except for examples of compliance, if you find contrary information, let me know.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=kat...69i61l2j0l3.4352j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Many of them would vote to reelect the gun grabbers. Happened in 2018.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    8 years of Obama and everyone was "prepping" for armageddon that never seemed to come to fruition.

Now,..... 2 years into Trump and zero unconstitutional laws repealed along with some nice shiny new ones to deal with.

Quite suspicious.

tangent

Feb 28, 2013
    Just something out there for thought.

I always see this "bullets first", "cold dead hands", "shall not comply", etc...
    When it comes to banning and confiscation.

But the real test is what happens when it becomes a reality? In New Orleans when Guns were confiscated people gave the guns and complied.
    The people of new orleans had a very real reason to want to keep from having armed men take their guns from them, but they let them.

We talk about how law enforcement would not do it, but they did.

We talk about how people would resist, but they did not.

If ever there was a time to need a gun for self defense it would be during a bad situation like was faced during Katrina, yet that is when they came and took them.

So, my question to Marylanders is this:
    Why should we think that we here in MD would be any different in regards to our compliance?

Do your own research. I could not find anything except for examples of compliance, if you find contrary information, let me know.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=kat...69i61l2j0l3.4352j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

During Katrina, the gvmt sent in snipers to deal with those that didn't comply.

The real question is how many strips of black tape over badges will the cops tolerate.

CombatAK

Hooligan #12
    Sep 1, 2015
    Cresaptown
    Do you see all of these black powder guns? I traded everything else off for them! Do you really want to take my flintlock? Just sayin?

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Simple Answer I would moved before I had to chose to give up my freedom took my vote and tax dollars to another state, screw Maryland and all the Dems that think I will live under their thumbs! :cool:

Buzz826

Sep 15, 2018
    Hogan is a politician like most will say and do anything to get elected to get power he has yet stood up for the people in the state or 2nd amendment

Sirex