Miller: “If I can vote for [SB281] with Beretta in my district, anybody can...."

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SamW

Apr 2, 2007
    Western Md
    I know it won't happen but I'd love to see him get voted out!

MikeFly

Sep 16, 2012
    Carroll County
    Miller has his spread in Calvert Count now and doesn't need any money. He is almost done and ready to retire. He has caused enough damage to this state.

His support is vast and he is at the end of his career. He knows it so he can afford to make these statements. Lets help accelerate the end of his political career.

cjroman

Apr 4, 2012
    Calvert County
    Never say never. Even if he does not get voted out, we can still take away a good chunk of his support from other legislators and decreasing his power substantially.

All we need is a Republican candidate and a shill candidate to run as a DINO.

We run "our" DINO very low key. Just get them on the ballot. Then get the word out to all gun owners in Miller's district. If we run it low key, most Dems won't even bother to look and see if Miller is running against anyone.

In the 2010 Primary he only received 12,000 votes. We could, with some work, turn a large number of DINOS in Calvert and the part of PG County that is in Miller's district.

It is so crazy it may just work.:D

RedWolf762

Jan 18, 2013
    Freedom
    I believe a PAC should be formed in the near future to combat the political campaigns of Miller, Frosh, Raskin, Muse, ect. It should have no political affiliation whatsoever and be willing to support anyone on either side of the asile that stands a good chance to un-seat all of our legislators that voted in support of anti-gun legislation. Such a PAC would also be very helpful to us if infact Omalley runs for President in 2016. Just my two cents.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    It's unfortunate that this is what I'm saying, but I hope Beretta and all the other manufacturers leave the state. MD is only hurting them. The lost jobs are blood on the hands of every single politician voting yes on this nonsense.

I hope the collective of manufactures and distributors stop sales to MD law enforcement just as many have done with NY.

hilpala

Dec 16, 2011
    Ft Washington, MD
    I believe a PAC should be formed in the near future to combat the political campaigns of Miller, Frosh, Raskin, Muse, ect. It should have no political affiliation whatsoever and be willing to support anyone on either side of the asile that stands a good chance to un-seat all of our legislators that voted in support of anti-gun legislation. Such a PAC would also be very helpful to us if infact Omalley runs for President in 2016. Just my two cents.

I'd be willing to contribute to said PAC.

sfchoffman

Full Battle Rattle
    Feb 18, 2013

If Bloomberg can do it, so can we !

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Not sure it made a difference or not, but a old friend of mine stopped by today, And after descussing sb281 with him, I Found out he is a major contributor to Miller (He owns a oil company and many other business in somd). After a hr of hearing about the bill. he called Miller as he was leaving and giving him a ear full!! He won't get a penny of his money anymore !!

rh92

Mar 2, 2013
    Rockville
    The problem is miller and babs mookulski have been in politics for so long they're arrogant and think of themselves as untouchable. Odd how quick they forget they work for us and not the other way around.

Can't wait till they both leave/retire/whatever.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    It would probably be easier to remove the Empire State Building from New York than it would be to remove Miller.

He says these things because his career is locked up so tight that as long as he doesn't get convicted of a felony, he's not going anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom